What's new

Need help with jailbreak redsn0w 4.3.3

Bronco

Reaction score
Hello, i just got my iphone 4(i am totally new with iphone stuff) did run itunes for upgrade to 4.3.3 and did the jailbreak after that and everything is working fine but than i read on the internet now its not possible anymore for bringing it back to factory settings. Did not tried it yet because i am afraid of losing my iphone, so sombody can explain what i have to do keep it like it is or put it back to factory settings. I ask this because what happens if i want my iphone in future back to factory settings? Hope you understand my english is not that good. And how can i put it back in factory settings after this update to 4.3.3? Thanks in advance.

Btw Great form to start with!!

I see what is your concern. It's easy to bring back you phone to factory settings. Factory Settings here means the settings which was on the phone after a fresh restore. On your phone tap the settings icon then follow this images
7b79621c-9640-7f4c.jpg

7b79621c-964e-7710.jpg

7b79621c-965a-2e72.jpg

However, you might be also talking about restoring. As a matter of fact you will not be able to restore your phone back to the iOS which was originaly on your device before u've upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 because you didn't save the original shsh in tinyU. It's not a big deal anyway. Just consider your present iOS 4.3.3 as a factory iOS and whenever your device will misbehave, just restore the iOS 4.3.3 again via your itunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucho thanks bab2010 for your reply. So i dont have to worry if my iphone have problems to put it back with itunes to 4.3.3 orginal settings? Just put it on itunes and do factory reset? The iphone is than the way a got it without all prog and apps? Can i jailbreak it again after that? Thanks.