What's new

Would you like to see the iPhone 4 on Verizon?

Would you like to see the iPhone 4 come to Verizon?

• Yes!

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No!

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After reading all the latest rumors that broke then weekend with the iPhone 4 coming to Verizon late this year or early next year. I thought it would be the perfect time to post a poll and see how everyone feels about it.

In a way yes. So I can see all these Haters of the iPhone/Apple all of a sudden have a change of heart. Then they'll change their hate from hating Apple/software to ..."well it was really the service from AT&T..." or somewhere along those lines.

Plus see how Verizon can handle the data traffic if the iPhone does become available for them. Well, at least we'll be able to Facetime with more people.

Yes, so we can see how well Verizon stacks up with AT&T and how it would free up AT&T's overloaded network. I would also like to see how fast Android activations would plummet if it was put up against the Iphone 4 on Verizon and then see Android phones buy 1 get 3 free sales so they can boost their "activation" numbers.

I won't be switching back to Verizon even if they offer it but I'd still like to see them offer it nevertheless. One, because I'm curious how verizon will get past the CDMA's limitations on data traffic and, two, because I think healthy competition is always good for consumers.

There should be another choice. I really couldn't care less if Verizon sells iPhone 4. I've been with AT&T for a long time and have no plans switching.

I think Verizon will have more or as much problem as AT&T when they sold the original iPhones.

Somewhat yes. Just so there are more options and it will free up some of our network. But I won't be switching back unless my friends and family switch too. They are the reasons why I was ready to switch to AT&T a week ago.

Why is the rumored date January? I know its the start of the 2nd quarter but still, many people will get phones for the holidays and though they could take them back, most people don't/won't and will be stuck with it.

Another thing, why would they even bother with CDMA if it will soon be outdated by LTE?

I won't be switching back to Verizon even if they offer it but I'd still like to see them offer it nevertheless. One, because I'm curious how verizon will get past the CDMA's limitations on data traffic and, two, because I think healthy competition is always good for consumers.

What are the limitations?

Last edited:
No because I'm just about to end my contract with verizon and the hassle would all be for nothing. verizon has much better service in my area

yes because then the iphone would be on two large carriers

more apps, more of a following, etc

Who cares what the carrier is???

Do you hate on people who use unlocked Iphones on t mobile?

yes because then the iphone would be on two large carriers

more apps, more of a following, etc

Who cares what the carrier is???

Do you hate on people who use unlocked Iphones on t mobile?

I am more along this line of thinking.