What's new

will you get the new iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no unless it offers something major over the 4s besides looks, dont see spending any extra money for style any time soon. it better darn sure be worth it for me to buy it over the s.

I have previously owned Androids but will finally be crossing over to an iPhone 5 when it's released. I'm really excited for it and I hope it gets here SOON!

Poisonivy said:
I m wondering about going to the Apple store this year.

Last year I ordered phone from AT&T. On line. Got it delivered on launch day and got it up and running at home. No sweat! Gonna do the same thing this year.

I heard AT&T stores start taking pre-orders 9/12. Anyone know when Apple themselves will start taking the pre-orders?

Was planning to wait for the iphone5 release. But couldnt help my self, i let myself loose and bought the 4s. Been using it for 2 weeks now.

Was planning to wait for the iphone5 release. But couldnt help my self, i let myself loose and bought the 4s. Been using it for 2 weeks now.

Same here ... Since 4s price dropped $50 on sprint, I couldn't refuse. I came from a sprint Evo 4g with custom ron and I couldn't be happier

cherryhesh said:
I heard AT&T stores start taking pre-orders 9/12. Anyone know when Apple themselves will start taking the pre-orders?

if the reports are correct then the new model will be released 9/12 which will be the same time the pre ordering starts and then they will be released on 9/21

I'll be pre-ordering one for the day it comes out. Hopefully pre-orders run well and it ends up on my door step on the 21st. :)

I really hope Apple surprises us with some cool new feature that we have no clue about..

Knowing me I'll probably get one on launch date and have to pay full retail. Saving for it now but what sucks as far as funds goes is I'm going on a cruise the last week of September.

if the reports are correct then the new model will be released 9/12 which will be the same time the pre ordering starts and then they will be released on 9/21
Released is a term they use for when they start arriving or are available in stores. PreOrder always happens before that - so you have me confused there.

cherryhesh said:
Released is a term they use for when they start arriving or are available in stores. PreOrder always happens before that - so you have me confused there.

He means announced 9/12. They will announce the new phone at the Apple media event on 9/12 and then pre orders will start the next day, then they will be available to everyone a week after the media event.

Status
Not open for further replies.