What's new

will you get the new iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. But I have no job and no spare money. My dad is up for an upgrade (as is my mom) and I think they're both getting them though. My brother and I get to be jealous.

Not sure... I will see what the "new" features are first.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update iPF.net

I have been waiting for the next iPhone since I bought my 4S. I am getting so excited. Reading everything I can find on the subject.

Just read another speculated change that will cause me to stick with my 4s... The headphone jack on the bottom. That will irritate me to no end.

before the 4s was released, rumors of an iPhone 5 have been running all over the place. but throughout the rumors and elapsed time, we are getting closer to the fall which should be a sure time to release a new iPhone model. are you going to go out and get one the moment the stores open or will you wait longer? is there any reason that you would NOT buy a new model?

i'd like to have other people use the iphone first first, if it works well then i buy it myself, by the way i have got my new iphone 4s weeks ago!

Just read another speculated change that will cause me to stick with my 4s... The headphone jack on the bottom. That will irritate me to no end.

If that's true, hopefully they go back to it being on the top on the model after that.. considering I can't get the 5.

Yea I will be getting one. I still got the 4. And something better is needed. And I will not go to android.

I've been the first in line at my Apple Store for every new iPhone that has been released since the first 2G version that I paid close to $600 for and when they lowered the price three months later I was given store credit of $100. Ug. I'm just one of those people that needs the newest one the very first day it comes out. But I can't imagine waiting several months to have a jailbreak for the new phone. So I may buy it and only use it as an iPod touch until a jailbreak comes out for it.

Hard to imagine how they'll be able to improve the iPhone 5 from the 4s. LTE is the main thing I want but as an AT&T customer we probably won't have it in our area by October anyway. So I'm torn as to which way to turn.

I just sold my iPhone 4s 32mg for $400 off Craig's list in. so Fla. now I'm ready for the new one! Using old cell phone til then. I MISS SIRI!!!!!! At least I can use my iPad!

Yes, I plan to get it ASAP....still lovin my 4s. But since im due for upgrade, it's on!

poeticvibez07 said:
before the 4s was released, rumors of an iPhone 5 have been running all over the place. but throughout the rumors and elapsed time, we are getting closer to the fall which should be a sure time to release a new iPhone model. are you going to go out and get one the moment the stores open or will you wait longer? is there any reason that you would NOT buy a new model?

Yes! I want Siri SO BAD!! She will be great with the new iOS 6 update too!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I will get it too. First in line at MyApple Store 8am on first day - like always. I'm just a junkie for the newest.......

Has anyone noticed Siri dictation being a lot slower these last few days?

I will get it too. First in line at MyApple Store 8am on first day - like always. I'm just a junkie for the newest.......

Has anyone noticed Siri dictation being a lot slower these last few days?
I m wondering about going to the Apple store this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.