What's new

Who's getting the iPhone 6S?

Hi :) When iPhone 6 specs were released I thought that would suit me best and the Plus would be too big but now having seen the Plus I realise thats the one for me, Its really impressive and with the new features coming its even better.

Yes will take pics.

Hi Ivy! :) can you believe I am still hanging on to the 5? Work has been quite busy and I haven't had a lot of time to look at phones. However, just yesterday we went to the phone store to play with the current models. I am still gearing towards the bigger screen whichever it is. I just love the display and will really appreciate it after using the 5 for almost 3 years. What color did you get?

Hi Ivy! :) can you believe I am still hanging on to the 5? Work has been quite busy and I haven't had a lot of time to look at phones. However, just yesterday we went to the phone store to play with the current models. I am still gearing towards the bigger screen whichever it is. I just love the display and will really appreciate it after using the 5 for almost 3 years. What color did you get?
I'm getting Silver again, To me it just seems more "Apple".
You have done well to keep your 5 this long, You deserve an upgrade now and the 6S is just amazing.

I'm getting Silver again, To me it just seems more "Apple".
You have done well to keep your 5 this long, You deserve an upgrade now and the 6S is just amazing.

I know--I was just thinking about the durability of this phone since I got it way back when. It really shows the value and reliability that Apple puts in their products. I've been pleased with all my devices with them. I noticed lately when reading on my phones the lettering was getting smaller. Showing pics to family members was good at the time, but with everyone getting bigger screen phones, my pics look dinky. I like the silver and also like the gold too. I'll keep you posted what I get! :)

I know--I was just thinking about the durability of this phone since I got it way back when. It really shows the value and reliability that Apple puts in their products. I've been pleased with all my devices with them. I noticed lately when reading on my phones the lettering was getting smaller. Showing pics to family members was good at the time, but with everyone getting bigger screen phones, my pics look dinky. I like the silver and also like the gold too. I'll keep you posted what I get! :)
The Gold is nice, Its not a brash colour, I think Gold or Silver would be nice.
You usually have to wait to upgrade, Are you about due?

The Gold is nice, Its not a brash colour, I think Gold or Silver would be nice.
You usually have to wait to upgrade, Are you about due?

So due-almost 2 years. Our phone carrier here in the states, like most others are moving away from a 2 year subsidized phone. Either you buy it or lease it and pay a monthly fee for the retail price. Now with apple in the picture with their upgrade program it makes it even more complex in what to do. I have gift cards I've been saving for my new phone, so the end cost won't be so damaging.

So due-almost 2 years. Our phone carrier here in the states, like most others are moving away from a 2 year subsidized phone. Either you buy it or lease it and pay a monthly fee for the retail price. Now with apple in the picture with their upgrade program it makes it even more complex in what to do. I have gift cards I've been saving for my new phone, so the end cost won't be so damaging.
Thats good then, We're very lucky here that we can buy an unlocked iPhone from release day.