What's new

Are you going to wait for the iPhone 7 or are you getting the iPhone 6S?

As l have always said l love my iPhone 4 :(

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Yes but l am about 5 times older than he is

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

In my personal experience, every time I've gotten a new iPhone (only twice now, but still), I've been more over joyed with that purchase than almost any other purchase, save for experience purchases. I distinctly remember one year after buying my first iPhone (4S) thinking that it was arguably the best purchase I've ever made.
TBS, when I spend money on experiences (concerts, bars, trips, etc) I am much more happy than when I buy things (even the iPhone). People get off on different things, sometimes its just having the latest thing. If it provides you with happiness (even fleeting happiness), then so be it.

If you're happy with your 4S, and you don't believe the grass is greener on the other side, then by all means, I hope it brings you all the happiness you need.

In general, I've never been less than happy with a new Apple product, so I can understand just having faith that the iPhone 7 will be a great purchase. Even if it does fall short of what you're expecting, it can still be wondrous to own a new piece of technology like that.

the one product I buy every yearly update for, got the 6s and will be buying the 7

Any features you're hoping for? Wireless charging, waterproof..etc

The iPads have 256gb space now so it will be nice to see if 128gb stays the top capacity on the 7
Wireless charging would be nice and a starting storage of 32GB would be good but I don't see it happening.

Last edited:
I think one of the iPads has a starting capacity of 32 already and then jumps to 128 and then 256. Hopefully they will do the same for the iPhone. Though it does not effect me as I always go for the higher capacity, but 16gb for a phone is just not enough especially with the high quality camera

I skipped the iPhone 6s and will be looking at the iPhone 7 when its released.

I went camping over the weekend and had my iPhone 6 in a bag that got soaked. Needless to say the phone is completely dead. It worked for a little while and then the screen went red, then faded to white, and then nothing.

I pulled out my old iPhone 5 to get me back up and running. I'm trying to decide if I can live with this thing for 2-3 weeks! It seems so small after using the 6 for the last 2 years.