What's new

Are you going to wait for the iPhone 7 or are you getting the iPhone 6S?

I went camping over the weekend and had my iPhone 6 in a bag that got soaked. Needless to say the phone is completely dead. It worked for a little while and then the screen went red, then faded to white, and then nothing.

I pulled out my old iPhone 5 to get me back up and running. I'm trying to decide if I can live with this thing for 2-3 weeks! It seems so small after using the 6 for the last 2 years.

Leave the iPhone 5 alone l love mine, just think for a minute what happened the iPhone 6 was kaputt sorry about that your fault. But what kept you in contact with the whole world out there your old thing the iPhone 5 bet you were glad at the time you had it with you.
That small thing

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I went camping over the weekend and had my iPhone 6 in a bag that got soaked. Needless to say the phone is completely dead. It worked for a little while and then the screen went red, then faded to white, and then nothing.

I pulled out my old iPhone 5 to get me back up and running. I'm trying to decide if I can live with this thing for 2-3 weeks! It seems so small after using the 6 for the last 2 years.
No AppleCare+? In any event, in just over 2 weeks you'll have the new iPhone in your hands.

Yes you can do it :) You will be glad you waited.