What's new

iPhone 7

Can anyone offer some insights on whether i should get the iPhone 7? Heard that it takes much higher quality photos, but the lack of headphone jack is slightly turning me off. Should i go for the iPhone 7 instead of the iPhone 6s? Thanks in advance!

It does take great pictures, also, the head jack is not a big deal, it comes with an adapter if you have wired headphones.

They are just getting ahead of the games as most headphones are going wireless. People are slowing wanting a wireless headset because of wires and believe it or not, they don't want wires showing over what they are wearing.

I think it was a gutsy call and someone has to lead the pack for the idea. One company was going to do it.

I have the Jet Black and I love it. It is a stunning looking phone. Sleek and I love ebony. I don't use a case so it will get scratched up, but I've had it since launch and only a few scratches on the back, the display is scratch free, so far.

For me, I didn't have a choice, I have to buy all new tech that comes out, it kills me. PS4 PROs, XBox1S, TV KS8500 curved, blah, blah.

Anyway, if you want the upgrade, go for it. If not and you are on a plan, wait, unless you have the money to buy outright.

They also have a plan where you pay extra on your phone bill per month to get every iPhone to come out. Don't know how it works, but it seems pretty cool.

Have a good day.

Anyway, if you want the upgrade, go for it. If not and you are on a plan, wait, unless you have the money to buy outright.
They also have a plan where you pay extra on your phone bill per month to get every iPhone to come out. Don't know how it works, but it seems pretty cool.
Have a good day.

Thanks for your service in the USMC.

Former Army here......:)

i heard that EDITED - no website links is the best phone to use , and also heard about the specifications of iphone 7 so i am suggesting that ,it may better to take.

Last edited by a moderator: