What's new

Who's getting the iPhone 6S?

We're getting ever closer now.
Who's excited? I am for one :)

If rumours are to be believed the 6S will be slightly thicker, I wonder if existing cases will fit?

I'm actually not too convinced that I should upgrade to the 6S. I'm real happy with my 6.

Are any of you thinking of upgrading? Waiting to see the final specs? Maybe you have an iPhone 4 or 5, and didnt upgrade to the 6, but now your phone isn't cutting it?

I'm planning on upgrading. I currently have the 5s. I'm leaning towards the silver!

With the carrier rebates being more than I paid for the phone initially, I see it as a winning deal. The updates to the product are helpful too.

I have iPhone 6 and I'm definitely upgrading to the 6S Plus, I like my 6 but want the bigger screen.

Just catching up here and saw that you're going with a larger screen. I'm with you. I always thought the 6 was not as big of a change from the 5 compared to the 6 plus at the time. Take pics when you get it!

Just catching up here and saw that you're going with a larger screen. I'm with you. I always thought the 6 was not as big of a change from the 5 compared to the 6 plus at the time. Take pics when you get it!
Hi :) When iPhone 6 specs were released I thought that would suit me best and the Plus would be too big but now having seen the Plus I realise thats the one for me, Its really impressive and with the new features coming its even better.

Yes will take pics.