What's new

Who's getting the iPhone 6S?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm actually not too convinced that I should upgrade to the 6S. I'm real happy with my 6.

Are any of you thinking of upgrading? Waiting to see the final specs? Maybe you have an iPhone 4 or 5, and didnt upgrade to the 6, but now your phone isn't cutting it?

I have iPhone 6 and I'm definitely upgrading to the 6S Plus, I like my 6 but want the bigger screen.
Do you have any reason why youre looking at the 6S Plus, rather than just the 6 Plus?

Do you have any reason why youre looking at the 6S Plus, rather than just the 6 Plus?
I figure if I'm going to spend money on a new phone I may as well have the latest one, I change my iPhone every year so I get the best price by having the newest one to sell on.
There's nothing to be gained by keeping my iPhone 6 another year or by buying the 6 Plus.

I figure if I'm going to spend money on a new phone I may as well have the latest one, I change my iPhone every year so I get the best price by having the newest one to sell on.
There's nothing to be gained by keeping my iPhone 6 another year.
Fair enough. Plus it keeps you knowledgeable on the latest iPhone so that when us noobs have questions, you can help ;)

I was just reading through some reports of what iPhone 6S is supposed to be bringing and was reading one from The Inquirer (newspaper) It said that Apple are definitely dropping the 16GB model.
Then I realised I was reading a report from last year talking about iPhone 6......Just goes to show you can't take any notice of what reports tell you because of course it didn't happen.

I was just reading through some reports of what iPhone 6S is supposed to be bringing and was reading one from The Inquirer (newspaper) It said that Apple are definitely dropping the 16GB model.
Then I realised I was reading a report from last year talking about iPhone 6......Just goes to show you can't take any notice of what reports tell you because of course it didn't happen.
LOL Rumors are exactly that: Rumors.

I have iPhone 6 and I'm definitely upgrading to the 6S Plus, I like my 6 but want the bigger screen.
And I was just wondering if I should switch from the 6 plus to the 6s. Lol

I know. But it's still too big for my walks. I probably won't do it yet and that gives me a year to figure it out as well as how Inwill deal with AT&T pricing for all my grandfathered plan. If I have to give up subsidy, I won't be buying til I can get a real world phone. I think.