What's new

White iPhone 4 Finally Arrived! Unboxing Inside!

lol thats crazy, all that extra cash just for a white phone? the white one looks ugly any way ;p

but thats very good for those who really wanted the white, i bet lots will be willing to pay just like you, instead of waiting for apple to release it

Sorry but I have to agree. You could have saved mucho cash and just skinned it and at the same time would have been protecting it and saved your warranty.

Just as an update guys, full conversions will be officially releasing this Friday so you can start placing your orders. We will take a few unofficial orders, contact us via email support(at)ifixdirect.com

Front.png

Back.png

backupclose.png

Jack.png

back2.png

Dock.png

You guys are a joke, $100 extra just for white parts...lol if you need that much attention you might as well buy a date or get off the computer and go make friends the normal way ...(conversation starter)

Why did my post get deleted?? I just asked if anyone else besides Phil had ordered from ifixdirect (a white conversion) and what their experience was like?

Question to Ifixdirect, I am thinking about doing this, but is there a problem with camera (flash shot)? or doesn't have problem with your back part. Also, is the front LCD and plate one piece preassembled or two piece and you guys put it together?

You guys are a joke, $100 extra just for white parts...lol if you need that much attention you might as well buy a date or get off the computer and go make friends the normal way ...(conversation starter)

What do you care if people want to mod their iPhone to white? I for one think it looks really nice. Insulting people because the way they choose to spend their money is immature and makes you look like a fool.

I thought I would share my experience and photos of my order with ifixdirect. Overall I'm very happy with my phone, although it wasn't a perfect experience. I shipped my phone to them on a Friday, and didn't get it back until the following Saturday. So I was without a phone for nearly 8 days. They kept in touch with me the entire time and the problem seemed to be USPS and their horrible tracking system. I really wish they had used UPS or FedEx.

The phone itself looks amazing. I actually expected it might not look as good as I wanted it to, but I was pleasently surprised at how professional the job was. The parts all look OEM and I honestly can't find a flaw on the front screen or back plate. The home button does have some issues, as mentioned earlier. The color is noticebly lighter, but as they said this is also true on the black version. I suppose this is due to a difference in materials (glass vs plastic). When I first got the phone the home button was also sticking everytime I pushed it (staying pressed in). I called them and they said it was the glue and after using it a few times it would go away. By the next day this had completely resolved, the button now works perfect.

There is one large problem that I'm having. The proximity sensor (which worked fine before I shipped it) does not work AT ALL. This isn't preventing me from using my phone, but obviously this is a pretty significant problem. I've already had issues where my ear pressed MUTE or swapped between two calls when I didn't intend to. I've placed my entire finger over the sensor while on a call, and the phone remains lit. They offered to fix the problem, but I'm not sure I want to be without a phone again for a number of days....

I posted some pics below of my phone after the conversion. Also, I must have placed my order right before they started doing the headphone jack and dock connector, because they are still black.

10211645.jpg

92118543.jpg

96126556.jpg