What's new

MY WHITE iPHONE 4 IS BACK!

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29Zo70aJzk]YouTube - MY WHITE iPHONE 4 IS BACK! - iOS Vlog 256[/ame]​

So I finally received my white iPhone 4 that was originally black, but was shipped out to iFixDirect to get swap out white. When I received my iPhone back the first time, I noticed a few things wrong with it, it wasn't a full conversion. Sure my front glass and back glass were now white, but the iPhone 4 has a few other different parts. This time around, my headphone jack and dock connector was swapped out to white. Now my phone is looking exactly how the white iPhone 4 is supposed to. Even though this thing isn't released, it is still a great eye catcher and a conversation piece.

For conversion pricing goto:
iPhone Repair - iPhone 4 White Conversion - iPhone Screen Replacement - - iFixDirect

When did you ship it to iFixDirect? I know they had some problems toward the end of last year and have announced new ownership since then.

Also, how do you find the quality? Any light leaks from the phone? Issues with LCD or home button alignment?

Thanks!