What's new

Which iphone 6/6 Plus case are you purchasing & why??

Are you buying a case for your Iphone?

• Total voters
Currently using diztronic tpu, really digging my tech 21 folio tho.

I got the Neo Hybrid, had to order it directly from Spigen, waited 2 weeks for it to arrive here in Europe.
The case itself is very nice, one small problem is, it's hard to reach the slider to switch the iPhone in silent mode.
The metal frame around the case really adds the finishing touch.
It makes the iPhone 6 look a tad bigger then it really is. But at least he is protected.
bf8ba9f5712eb6da6e07c5ee4ded1f5b.jpg

In another thread I mentioned getting a Ballistic Tough Jacket Maxx because on the job the iPhone can take a beating.

I am getting my Otterbox commuter case next week....temporarily i am using a speck candy shell. I am clumsy and drop my phone all the time...need the protection!

I'm thinking about getting a Lifeproof Nuud when it comes out. I'm wondering if a Zagg glass screen cover on my iPhone 6, will this case still work on my phone with screen cover??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about getting a Lifeproof Nuud when it comes out. I'm wondering if a Zagg glass screen cover on my iPhone 6, will this case still work on my phone with screen cover??

The LifeProof cases for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus have been delayed. The notice about the new Lifeproof cases on their website has changed from "coming in November", to "coming soon".

I just bought a case Evutec very thin and fit very nice
7346fa8e30fa5cacf5b732b79d15e45f.jpg

Attachments

• Photo on 12-20-14 at 5.22 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-20-14 at 5.22 PM.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 438
  • Photo on 12-20-14 at 5.22 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 12-20-14 at 5.22 PM #2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Otterbox Defender for my 6 Plus. Just got it 4 days ago. As the reviews have said the screen protector isn't close enough to the phone's screen so you have to touch hard or more than 1 time. Mine will be returned for another one. Otterbox stands behind their product.

Griffin Survivor, it looks awful but, protects my phone (I'm a builder)

Always had Gear4 Tread with other iPhones, not sure if they do one for the 6?

I have the Otterbox Defender. I had one for my 4 and 5. I have always felt safe with them.

Cons
The charger port is too narrow for my Rocketfish (or whatever the name is) cable.

The side buttons are tough to push.

There is a lag feeling with the screen protector. In the past I've always just ripped the protector off anyway.

Edit: I contacted Otterbox about the lag feeling, they called it the trampoline effect. They assured me they fixed the problem and are sending me a replacement.

Last edited:
I thought I'd post an update. Otterbox sent me a replacement quickly and the trampoline effect I mentioned is resolved. Also, with the new case the buttons are MUCH easier to push.

Contacting Otterbox was definitely worth it. Now I also have a spare Defender case as well :).

I don't usually have my iPhones in a case, but decided to adopt this habit due to the fact that the iPhone 6 camera lens protrudes. I chose the Otterbox Commuter case. I had good experience with the Otterbox cases in the past and this one works quite well.