What's new

What contract are people taking out for the iphone 6/Plus?

Are you going to a 12 month contact or 24 month contact?

• Total voters

Jason Mase

Reaction score
I have gone for the mobilephonedirect 12 months contract. This comes with:
Apple iphone 6 4.7" (16gb) in Gold
£173 for the phone - up front cost
£53.50 a month (12 months)
Unlimited minutes - Unlimited text - starting 3 month unlimtied data ( after the first 3 months 4GB)
Adding all the cost it comes to £815 for the year.

Is there any other better offers what people are taking for a 12 month contract - i have seen sim only deal and buying the phone separate works cheaper - Please let me know what deals you have gone for??.

I personally hate being stuck with a 24 month contract and always go for the 12 months contract so i can get new mobile every year.

Neither, I buy sim free and use with my current nano sim cards, I hate signing contracts... but the one you have sounds good with unlimited everything, even 4GB would be ok after the first 3 months.

3 are good as they do unlimited data for roughly £18, but there is a limit on calls and texts

How much is the iphone 6 and 6plus handset only going for in the US?
Begin's at $699, if I remember correctly. I got the $1000 6+ 128GB. To finish my earlier statement, I'm grandfathered in to the unlimited data and currently pay month to month to keep it. If I went under contract, I'd lose my unlimited data. With 1 phone at 30GB and 1 phone at 120GB last month, I'll keep my unlimited and pay the full price.

Begin's at $699, if I remember correctly. I got the $1000 6+ 128GB. To finish my earlier statement, I'm grandfathered in to the unlimited data and currently pay month to month to keep it. If I went under contract, I'd lose my unlimited data. With 1 phone at 30GB and 1 phone at 120GB last month, I'll keep my unlimited and pay the full price.
I have the AT&T grandfathered unlimited data so I get my iphone subsidized still, which works well for me. I will sell my 5 to offset the upfront subsidy price, probably. And my contract cost the same or less than anything else I can get that maintains decent service where I live and travel.