What's new

Which iphone 6/6 Plus case are you purchasing & why??

Are you buying a case for your Iphone?

• Total voters

Jason Mase

Reaction score
Hi everyone i have seen many cases online from many big/small brands and i want to know what cases are you all purchasing.! I have seen two i like but before buying them i want to see other cases what you people might be buying encase i am not aware of some out there on the shops/market.

No. No case. I'll wrap it with a Ghost Armor skin, but I don't consider that a case.

OtterBox Defender with Alpha Glass....
Already have the case...the Glass is back ordered....

I have a black spigen white caseology a purple casemate and clear air casemate (both of them courtesy of ATT by me)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413690301.439329.jpg

Last edited:
The first case I bought for my 6 plus is the dark blue leather case by Apple. Currently I'm waiting to see what Griffen and Otterbox cases will be available.

The first case I bought for my 6 plus is the dark blue leather case by Apple. Currently I'm waiting to see what Griffen and Otterbox cases will be available.
I got the Griffen Identity All Clear. Ordered it from the website so I had when my 6 plus arrived.

I have trouble with car charging since the port connector is not long enough to charge with a case attached. any ideas? I did see a Slick Wrap product that looked protective and would still allow charging with out removing the case. The 6 S is fragile enough to be sure to have a good protective case yet still allow charging while in the case.
thanks for any help
fred z

I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal and its A++++ fantastic! Sleek and clean look, doesn't add much size and feels great in the hand!