What's new

Which iPhone 6 Case are you looking at buying?

Probably the leather apple case and a lifeproof, I usually do a defender and diztronic but the lifeproof is a great "not as big as otterbox" and still good drop protection.

I'm too excited about the way the 6 is going to look to stick it in a prison. At least for the first couple of weeks that I have it. I'll be so protective of it, I cant imagine ever dropping it. That is, until I get too comfortable. The first time I drop it will be the day I order something like the defender.

Spigen makes nice cases and it is good to see the clear which can still show off the color of the phone...

Already ordered an otter box defender, have my iphone 4 in one since day 1. Been dropped, kicked and generally abused. The 4 still looks like new.
So I will continue to trust the otterbox.

Already ordered an otter box defender, have my iphone 4 in one since day 1. Been dropped, kicked and generally abused. The 4 still looks like new.
So I will continue to trust the otterbox.
Ditto here!! Had one for my 4, 4s and 5....Can't argue with success!!:D
Will also get Alpha Glass once it's available....probably overkill with the Defender in place, but better safe than sorry!!;)

i've been scratching all my tech and leaving it with marks, so I think this is the year for a case, will wait a bit longer and see whats out there

I ordered this case for my 6. On eBay for 6.99.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410610335.665096.jpg

Caseology

I'll choose the leather case color black. Take a look in the photo to see it yourself.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    170 KB · Views: 569
I always go with the apple cases at the time on initial release and plan on upgrading within a few months afterwards as the options become more plentiful.

I picked up a Spigen slim armor for 11.99 but will probably swap to the life proof nuud when it comes out

Be careful on Amazon, I ordered a Spigen bumper for my iPhone 6, Its described as an iPhone 6 case but the dimensions are for the 6 plus, They need to be more specific about which model they are selling for.

I will wait and buy one from the apple store when im in england, no apple stores exist here or re sellers, and by the time cyprus gets the cases or the phone it will be 50 years from now, they are still showing off about the 5s and c phones like they are new

I will wait and buy one from the apple store when im in england, no apple stores exist here or re sellers, and by the time cyprus gets the cases or the phone it will be 50 years from now, they are still showing off about the 5s and c phones like they are new
Its frustrating isn't it, I have seen a Draco bumper on one UK site, Well I've seen the description, (No photo yet) Its very expensive and not due for 2-3 weeks, I will be haunting Amazon but i'm wary of the descriptions.