What's new

iPhone 6 Wallet Case

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone-6-wallet-case.jpg

Has anyone used the I-Blason Premium Slim Book Leather iPhone Case before? I'm thinking about testing this case out?

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-i-Blas...e=UTF8&qid=1410505539&sr=8-6&keywords=iphone6

No need for those Credit Card slots now there's Apple Pay ;p

True, but still have to carry around a driver license and a backup CC for now :)

Ya its going to be some time before we're completely CC-less. Those mom and pop shops are gonna be a long while before they install an Apple Pay station.

Both ends of the corporate economic scale, Walmart and Best Buy, have opted out of Apple Pay. The banks, seeing as how they're still in play, have joined. Seems like a juggernaut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both ends of the corporate economic scale, Walmart and Best Buy, have opted out of Apple Pay. The banks, seeing as how they're still in play, have joined. Seems like a juggernaut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federal laws are changing, the banks and other cc users (stores, etc) have to change their systems by law next year. target decided to do Applepay as well as the system Wal-mart, Best Buy and others went for. The others could end up o. Both systems too. If Applepay takes off, and the banks want it to, this could all be sorted out in a year or two. The smaller retailers have no choice but pick one of the two systems or stop taking plastic.

I'll be waiting for Vaultskin to produce one. I had a vaultskin on my iPhone 5 and it was perfect. I ordered a Tech21 as well, but it doesn't have the wallet.

I'll be waiting for Vaultskin to produce one. I had a vaultskin on my iPhone 5 and it was perfect. I ordered a Tech21 as well, but it doesn't have the wallet.
I picked up the Sinjimoru B2 Stick-On Wallet up off Amazon for 10 bucks and it works great! I just stuck in on the back on my Tech21 case. Everyone keeps asking we where I got it. I've got 7 credit cards in it right now and they stay right were they are. Plus I've got the phone protected with the Tech21 case. It's great.

SinjimoruB2Stick-OnWallet_zps23de358a.jpg

... and yes, I realize there are no credit cards in it in the picture. I didn't want to give out my info like that ;)

Nice looking case but would be a bit bulky for me to carry. Just make sure the credit cards, especially the bottom one don't scratch screen if some pressure it applied to case while closed.

I bought the the Adopted Folio case for my 6plus. I love it! It's thin and easy to handle!
image.jpg