What's new

When does an Iphone get old? When apple says so??

I love my new phone even though it may not be the new kid on the block especially after learning how to use it.
petera said:
I just recieved an Iphone4 as a present and I dont even know how to use it yet. Im new to this forum and after reading about the Iphone5 It feels as though some gave me their hand me downs.So how old is old -when apple decides?

The iPhone 4 is the newest model available to the public. Anything you read about the iPhone 5 is pure speculation and rumors right now.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

petera said:
I just recieved an Iphone4 as a present and I dont even know how to use it yet. Im new to this forum and after reading about the Iphone5 It feels as though some one gave me their hand me downs.So how old is old -when apple decides?

Why to I think 'gift horse and mouth'?

1st even ancient, the iphone4 is still the current model.

2nd the iPhone4 is still the best phone ever made, and will remain known as the one who raised the bar while other makes were still on the coach together.

3rd so - be ruddy grateful to who ever chucked their unwanted upgrade at you.

4th because? when the 5 comes out, you can trade in the (old lol!) 4 in, saving you a bomb.

A good old rolls Royce is still better than a new compact

your right--now that i know how to use it i love it i don't even pay attention to all the rumors about the latest model any more. the last cell phone i had i kept it 4 years I'll probably do the same again
thanks

iPhone 4 is definitely the best, before iPhone 5 comes out. So your friend gave you a great gift, be gratefule and happy, dude!

petera said:
your right--now that i know how to use it i love it i don't even pay attention to all the rumors about the latest model any more. the last cell phone i had i kept it 4 years I'll probably do the same again
thanks

It's nice to hear about your change of thought after a month of usage. 

well I agree with others iPhone4 is the best model and same you will feel about iphone5 or iphone 6 as their is not much difference

It never gets old because Apple release's a new phone every year....

crowd pleaser said:

2nd the iPhone4 is still the best phone ever made, and will remain known as the one who raised the bar while other makes were still on the coach together.

4th because? when the 5 comes out, you can trade in the (old lol!) 4 in, saving you a bomb.

Shoo I'd b thrilled lol if anyone bought me an iPhone 4 no hand me downs whoever Did it.. Did you a solid. Seriously

crowd pleaser said:

Love all this lol I thought I was dreaming when I read threw me a hand me down lolol