What's new

why are people so annoyed?

I'm not annoyed but disappointed. I'm waiting for iphone 5, not an updated iphone 4. Yes, iphone 4s is better than iphone 4.
But the appearance is almost the same, I want one with different design.
Anyway, look at the bright side, iphone 4 accessories can fit 4s perfectly, right?

I'm not upset but I was praying for a 4 inches screen, that's what the people want after all. We shout with one voice to give us a larger device not only to compete with android on the same level.. but for hour pleasure ( watch movies, videos and games in little box it's not a great experience.I'm sure the iPhone 4S it's a fantastic device.... I like it, I'm happy with all the features and I can't ask for anything more, but saying that and asking my self: Am I going to be satisfied? Of course not !!...because the main reason it's the bigger display, that's it!.....now for lots of customers is going to bea 4 year long period of time with the same kind of handset. Change in technology come very quickly,I'm sure Samsung, Htc and Motorola are going to be very happy now with this move from the Apple Managers department....And the disappointment at the forums speaks for itself. Thank you

I was just praying for a larger dispaly at list a 4 inches screen....is it asking to much???? I don't think so ! It's not ignorance.....it's reality we are going in to an age where the handsets are going to be larger and larger. I have 10 devices at home from Nokia to Windows Mobile, from Android to Windows Phone 7 and BB... and of course the iPhone 4 and the evolution is cristal clear during all these years the dispaly is getting bigger !! Simply because it's more pratical. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a smartphone should be 7 or even an 8 inches... you're going to be ridiculous just trying to make a phone call in front of other people. I think this time Apple decide to take care more the financial profit rather then the needs and desire of it's customers. Am I going to be satisfied and Happy if I buy the Iphone 4S ? I'don't know! I don't care about the iPhone 5 now, I just wanted an Apple device with a bigger display. Nope we can't have it !!. So what can you do

I was just praying for a larger dispaly at list a 4 inches screen....is it asking to much???? I don't think so ! It's not ignorance.....it's reality we are going in to an age where the handsets are going to be larger and larger. I have 10 devices at home from Nokia to Windows Mobile, from Android to Windows Phone 7 and BB... and of course the iPhone 4 and the evolution is cristal clear during all these years the dispaly is getting bigger !! Simply because it's more pratical. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a smartphone should be 7 or even an 8 inches... you're going to be ridiculous just trying to make a phone call in front of other people. I think this time Apple decide to take care more the financial profit rather then the needs and desire of it's customers. Am I going to be satisfied and Happy if I buy the Iphone 4S ? I'don't know! I don't care about the iPhone 5 now, I just wanted an Apple device with a bigger display. Nope we can't have it !!. So what can you do

What can you do? Buy a new iPhone 4S and use it for 10 days, if after that you don't like it, then return it to Apple, it's allowed to do so, but chances are that you will refuse to return it to Apple even if Apple call you and tell you to return it :)
10 days after exploring some of the power of the iPhone 4S you will ask yourself "F... bigger screen, this one IT JUST WORKS"

Last edited:
What you want is a larger screen majority really don't care about having a larger screen. You will find there is a reason for it Personally the improvements to the 4s more than justify upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net