What's new

iphone settings - old guy confused

yosefchaim

Reaction score
have droid and have set it up where wifi is available ... my phone connects immediately to wifi thus I do not eat up my data... in the past three droids users who did not use data... .5 gig's per month for three phones

purchased two new iphones for my son and his wife... since wife came, one month ago, 2 new droids and 2 new iphones, we are now at 4.9 gigs of data in the first month. my wife and i have the droids and have no data issues... but the iphones are using data at an accelerated pace... what is the issue and how to fix without slowing use... meaning 99% of the time all phones have access to wifi... son says its cumbersome to continually log in for wifi with iphone... cant be... we just dont know how... can anyone explain or lead me to link where it does...

thanks,

confused old guy

Once you connect iPhone to WiFi it will automatically connect when in range of WiFi

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Do you happen to have 2+ routers? The last multiple iProducts I've owned will not (by default) pick one of the two, it just doesn't connect. On the other hand all of my android products have, hope this helps mate.