What's new

When does an Iphone get old? When apple says so??

petera

Reaction score
I just recieved an Iphone4 as a present and I dont even know how to use it yet. Im new to this forum and after reading about the Iphone5 It feels as though some one gave me their hand me downs.So how old is old -when apple decides?

Last edited:
petera said:
I just recieved an Iphone4 as a present and I dont even know how to use it yet. Im new to this forum and after reading about the Iphone5 It feels as though some gave me their hand me downs.So how old is old -when apple decides?

The iPhone 4 is the newest model available to the public. Anything you read about the iPhone 5 is pure speculation and rumors right now.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

darkstar2007 said:
The iPhone 4 is the newest model available to the public. Anything you read about the iPhone 5 is pure speculation and rumors right now.

I agree. The iPhone 4 is the best and latest model. Don't get caught up in the rumor mill, you wont get anywhere

I agree too...!!! Love your iPhone 4 it is best so far..!!! Even if you would have iPhone5 in your hands You would hear about iPhone 6 and would feel the same !!

Keshaa said:
I agree too...!!! Love your iPhone 4 it is best so far..!!! Even if you would have iPhone5 in your hands You would hear about iPhone 6 and would feel the same !!

I've seen rumor articles for the iPhone 6 already. Lol. It's crazy.

No You kidding me!!! Have you really seen articles for iPhone 6 !!!!!!!!! :0

If someone gave a fresh minty new iPhone4 then you have received a genuine gift and not a "hand me down"

Gotta love unappreciative kids.. smh. Should have given you a *moderated for profanity* LG Flip Phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tippin said:
Gotta love unappreciative kids.. smh. Should have given you a *moderated for profanity* LG Flip Phone.

Please refrain from using profanity

..... and besides, the iPhone 4 will be REAL Close to the iPhone 5, once iOS 5 is installed on the iP4.

EWyatt said:
..... and besides, the iPhone 4 will be REAL Close to the iPhone 5, once iOS 5 is installed on the iP4.

I truly believe this myself. I'm way more excited about iOS 5 than the new iPhone, but that's just me :D

EWyatt said:

I truly believe this myself. I'm way more excited about iOS 5 than the new iPhone, but that's just me :D

i agree. I was looking at some of the features on apple. I can't wait for the ios5