What's new

What's the difference between iphone 4 and iphone 3g?

CarolClark

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

What's the difference between iphone 4 and iphone 3g? I wana buy one of them, but I don't know which one. I heard that the iphone 4 has some problems, but it looks SO much cooler.

The iPhone 4 have mush better specs than the 3g like better camera, with secondary camera, longer battery life and many more. Though the iPhone 4 have some issues, I would still go for it than the 3g.

Hey Guys,

What's the difference between iphone 4 and iphone 3g? I wana buy one of them, but I don't know which one. I heard that the iphone 4 has some problems, but it looks SO much cooler.

More power, more RAM, better screen, better battery, Better Camera(s)!!!!! basically its much quicker and considerably better!

Looks way better, has a new, faster processor, HD video recording and playback on the retina display which has something like 4times as much detail as the 3G(s). Second front facing camara for video calling. Gyroscope for enhanced gaming amongst other things. Has much better specs in evey way over the previous phones.

Don't let the antenna issue put you off. I've never had a problem with mines. I think you get a free case to 'solve' the problem anyway if you claim within 30 days. As far as the proximity issue I've not came across that one either

Hey Guys,

Don't even bother with the 3GS. There are so many improvements your really wasting your money buying an old model.

plus the iphone 3g is really crap with the latest firmware i mean lags real badly...