What's new

iPhone 6 plus GSM something? Urgent please :(

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, tomorrow I'm buying an iPhone 6 plus but I read that I should pay attention to some of the specs that even between 6 pluses there might be some difference... I don't really recall the appropriate term but I believe it was something about GSM or something like that and that there's 2 versions... Can anyone explain me what's the difference and which one should I be looking for living in Italy? Thank you very much

Hi everyone, tomorrow I'm buying an iPhone 6 plus but I read that I should pay attention to some of the specs that even between 6 pluses there might be some difference... I don't really recall the appropriate term but I believe it was something about GSM or something like that and that there's 2 versions... Can anyone explain me what's the difference and which one should I be looking for living in Italy? Thank you very much

What you're thinking of is the cell radio that the phone uses as there are two types, CDMA and GSM. Most of European carriers use the GSM standard, so I'd ask for an unlocked GSM phone. Unlocked means that it isn't locked to a specific cell phone carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I see! Thank you very very much I finally get it