What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zipur said:
my iphone 4 does most of this already except for 11, 12 and 13. Have you checked the app store.

I'm sure your ip4 doesn't do any of that. Lmao. The iPhone doesn't have the hardware to do any of that. so the app store is out of the question

TierraDelFuego said:
1. Improve battery life - a month for standby/ a week for talk/play/led light
2. Low weight , the same dimensions
3. Flexible , unbroken, water resistant
4. Low SAR , manual switch to control radiation
5. Sensitive antenna - for bigger coverage
5. Geiger counter
6. Gas detector
7. Temperature sensor (air and body)
8. Portable electroshocker
9. 3D Hologram micro-projector for unlimited number of conference members (whole room of people)
10. virtual keyboard (by projector) for thick fingers
11. 3D cameras (front/back, omni-direction camera ?)
12. Blind people friendly interface ( and sticker with Braille instead of screen protector).
13. Do fun with it : Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTUfBQkEQ5E

Nice list! Wish it were possible, especially standby and battery life.

I would like to see turn by turn navigation like the droids.

i agree with a lot of the suggestions on here but i have one of my own and this is strictly from a technical aspect. Id like it if they design the interior of the phone, they attach the mother board and everything else to the back of the phone rather than to the digitizer/front of the phone. Repairing the iphone4 is really a pain in the butt with this new design.

I think that it could use a better camera and a larger display. I am not expecting to get a better quality from the display anymore as it is already on a very good state. A dual core processor, more ram and more customization options?

Though the customization components seems to be a little too overboard as you would likely jump to an android rather than wish for this.

ustha said:
I think that it could use a better camera and a larger display. I am not expecting to get a better quality from the display anymore as it is already on a very good state. A dual core processor, more ram and more customization options?

Though the customization components seems to be a little too overboard as you would likely jump to an android rather than wish for this.

I've had an android for a while now and it's ok, and the customization thing is some what over rated. (I think) I think iOS 5 will do great things. I also think the next iPhone will meet my expectations which are: larger screen, better battery life than iPhone 4 (which is a good battery by the way), and more flash compatibility. Which will be taken care of through HTML5. Everything else they have added into iOS 5.

Don't know how true it is, but I just read that the iPhone 5 will support HSPA+. From 7.2 Mbps to 21 Mbps. Has anyone else heard this news?

Status
Not open for further replies.