What's new

What is the point of Jail Breaking your phone

jkull

Reaction score
I jailbroke my phone but I dont really understand the point, there are still pricing next to alot of the apps and how do i delete an app even after i downloaded it?

I jailbroke my phone but I dont really understand the point, there are still pricing next to alot of the apps and how do i delete an app even after i downloaded it?

your correct so apps and tweaks have a cost, but without jailbreaking you wouldnt be able to even buy those tweaks at all.

2 ways to delete, if you go into cydia, then manage, then packages you will see everything you have installed click the pakage then modify then remove

a faster way but this only works if the app has an icon is get Cydelete from cydia this allows you to delete off the screen like app store apps, hold the icon till it wiggles then you can click the X in the top left corner to remove that app

App store doesn't offer tweaks nowhere near the level of enjoyment cydia provides. WiFi sync, sbsettings, 20Second lockscreen are golden.

App store doesn't offer tweaks nowhere near the level of enjoyment cydia provides. WiFi sync, sbsettings, 20Second lockscreen are golden.

These things are definitely worth it

I am an iPhone owner since the first one and I have owned all models.

I was a bit bored until about a week that I jailbreaked my iPhone 4.

Now it's like a whole new world to me, like a kid in a kandy store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still don't know how to use it after it was jailbreak.. T_T

The phone is so much better with it being jailbroke

i still don't know how to use it after it was jailbreak.. T_T

You click the loader "app" on springboard and install cydia. You can google how to use cydia. Takes some getting used to but you do get used to it.