What's new

Backing Up a Jail Break

komobu

Reaction score
I have a verizon iphone4. version 4.2.6. I had it jail breaked when I first got it in may.

Anyways, my phone keeps dropping calls. I have made numerous complaints to verizon about this, and they are sending me a new phone tomorrow. I have five days to send them back my old one. Is there a way I can back up all my apps so I can put them on my new phone easily?

Also, Is there a way to reset my phone to the way it was before I jail breaked it? I did not jail break it, I had difficulties doing it and I found a guy on craigs list to do it for me. So I will probably need to download the OS from somewhere. Thanks for any help on doing this.

komobu said:
I have a verizon iphone4. version 4.2.6. I had it jail breaked when I first got it in may.

Anyways, my phone keeps dropping calls. I have made numerous complaints to verizon about this, and they are sending me a new phone tomorrow. I have five days to send them back my old one. Is there a way I can back up all my apps so I can put them on my new phone easily?

Also, Is there a way to reset my phone to the way it was before I jail breaked it? I did not jail break it, I had difficulties doing it and I found a guy on craigs list to do it for me. So I will probably need to download the OS from somewhere. Thanks for any help on doing this.

Yeah just back up all your information to iTunes. Then restore your iPhone through iTunes. Back up first then restore! It's that easy!