What's new

What iPhone 7 Model do you plan on getting [poll]

What model of the iPhone 7 do you plan on getting?

• iPhone 7 32GB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPhone 7 128GB

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • iPhone 7 256GB

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 32GB

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 256GB

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What model of the iPhone 7 to you plan on getting?

Probably won't need 256Gb but the idea of as much storage on a phone as I have in my laptop is difficult to pass up.

I will be getting iPhone 7 Plus 32GB in Black.

I would have like the Jet Black but its not available in 32GB here.

iPhone 7 plus Jet black is only available in 256GB and up

Correction Jet black is available in 128GB

Well my last iPhone was a 6S 64 gb in gold so this time I will get the plain black 7 plus in either 128 or 256 depending on if I try apple's upgrade program or when I find out what my carrier (AT+T) offers since my 2 year contract is up

256GB black... jet black looks great, but maybe the next iphone ill get the jet black.... so glad there is a 256GB model... who will get the wireless earphones?

256GB black... jet black looks great, but maybe the next iphone ill get the jet black.... so glad there is a 256GB model... who will get the wireless earphones?
Also, the new AirPods will work with any device on iOS 10, watchOS 3, and macOS Sierra. I'm wondering if Apple will sell right and left AirPods separately to those who'll end up losing one.

Also, the new AirPods will work with any device on iOS 10, watchOS 3, and macOS Sierra. I'm wondering if Apple will sell right and left AirPods separately to those who'll end up losing one.

I was just talking about that with some one... I wonder if they will do? I dont see them offering such a service, but you never know.

I wont be buying the new airpods tough, I am going to try the adapter and then the provided earphones, if I dont get on well with either then ill buy some beats wireless headphones which have a wire going around the neck to hopefully stop them being lost

I do (did) not plan on getting a 7, but I love the glossy (I don't know if it's Jet BLack or just Black) black. LOVE it! My only problem is that I wouldn't want to put a case on it, which as we all know, is not a good thing. If I get one, it'll be the 256GB glossy black.

Anyone want to buy my 128GB 6s Plus? LOL