What new iPhone will you buy?

• iPhone 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPhone 8+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • iPhone X

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Also if you ever jailbroken your iPhone in the past the no home button is not surprising

I'm going for iPhone 8 Plus.
The price is better than I thought but they have done away with the 32GB option which is disappointing.
Colour.....
Silver or Gold in that order of preference, My iPhone 7 Plus is Black so I want a change.
64GB.

I'm the same.... I'm really impressed with the 8 plus! The X seems a bit much for me.
I currently have a matte black 7 plus so I'm thinking a change is needed.... Silver or gold[emoji848]....my iPad is good so I may choose gold. 64 gig is more than enough for me....

I'm the same.... I'm really impressed with the 8 plus! The X seems a bit much for me.
I currently have a matte black 7 plus so I'm thinking a change is needed.... Silver or gold[emoji848]....my iPad is good so I may choose gold. 64 gig is more than enough for me....
I think you can't go wrong with either device... I have no problem going with 8 plus but first going to see if I can get X....

i want to buy an iphone X but it costs an arm and a leg... somehow it is overpriced