What's new

What do YOU think about iOS 7? (Poll)

What do you think of iOS 7?

• Total voters
Man, I'm having tons if issues today. The iMessage issue, along with several times today, all my emails have "disappeared". Totally gone - nothing in the app. Wait a bit and they came back - but without options at the bottom to reply or forward, etc...

Whew - it's a grind today. Photos also crashing and won't open for 3-4 tries.

At least only one reboot - just crashes here and there.

Had a chance yet? My motivation for asking is strictly selfish... ;) I haven't updated to beta 2 yet because of a few of the issues Skull mentioned. If a "clean start" helps, though, I'll probably give it a shot.

Yes, I've done two factory resets and the problems still exist.. :(

If you're running this beta on a primary device, I'd definitely recommend waiting for the 3rd beta. :(

I've been reading this thread and have to say its made me want to go on ios 7.

Only thing I'm worried about is losing 3gunrestrictor cause my wifi at home is horrible and i like to play street fighter online. Does anyone play street fighter and on ios 7? Does that app st still work?

Sent from my iPhone

I've been reading this thread and have to say its made me want to go on ios 7.

Only thing I'm worried about is losing 3gunrestrictor cause my wifi at home is horrible and i like to play street fighter online. Does anyone play street fighter and on ios 7? Does that app st still work?

Sent from my iPhone

The only way for you or anyone else to legally obtain iOS 7 beta releases is to become a registered iOS Developer, at a cost of $99.00 per year. Any other method is illegal.

Last edited:
The only way for you or anyone else to legally obtain iOS 7 beta releases is to become a registered iOS Developer, at a cost of $99.00 per year. Any other method is illegal.

I have one. Working on a GPS app. My only device is my iphone though and I still like cool things. Thanks for your input though. I can see this forum is full of people that like to offer helpful opinions.

Sent from my iPhone

Then I would personally say skip Beta 2. It's got a ton of issues. Wish I'd stayed on Beta 1. I use email a ton and the email app is seriously borked.

Then I would personally say skip Beta 2. It's got a ton of issues. Wish I'd stayed on Beta 1. I use email a ton and the email app is seriously borked.

I haven't had a single issue with the mail app and found Beta 2 to be much more stable than Beta 1.

Have had 2 re-springs since installing but nothing major

I use an exchange account on it and it's been a mess. Blank emails, names come and go, it's been bad. But if I just let it sit for a while it loads back ok. It just comes and goes.

I was messing with it on my friends 5 very promising can't wait for the finish product

I just got home from my trip and did a clean restore from the computer (did the OTA for Beta 2) and it seems to have fixed some of the little issues with the messaging app - so far.

Finally did beta 2 this morning. Definitely some added UI quirks that have already been mentioned (the notification bar is a PITA!)... but I'm not having any problems with email or messaging. I still wish they'd speed up the animations a bit as I tend to "get ahead" of them at times - or at least allow a "click" before an animation is done. Camera is still flat out awesome, though I haven't tested to see if they've fixed some of the sound bugs while videoing. And evidently beta 3 is supposed to be out in a week, so hopefully that smooths things out a bit more.

Control center is hit and miss with this build, some times it pops up, sometimes it doesnt

It was very nice. They changed the layout of the... well the entire iPhone. It does seem to run smoother. Honestly I can't wait. I thought since Steve jobs died apple was doomed but it seems they have proven me wrong. And btw I like the way they let you scroll through tabs too!

I just got home from my trip and did a clean restore from the computer (did the OTA for Beta 2) and it seems to have fixed some of the little issues with the messaging app - so far.

I'm on beta2 and using app emailganizer for exchange account and it's awesome. I get a restoring at least once a day so not terrible