What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
I ordered the 32GB. I don't want to run out of memory.....I have a lot of Music....

I ordered the 32GB. I don't want to run out of memory.....I have a lot of Music....

yeah 32GB is the way to go 16GB is not enough, though i thought we would see a 64GB but that would be too much maybe though i still would of got 64 if they had it lol

Actually I got a 16G and my husband got the 32G. He's a tech geek so of course he would need the biggest one. I tend to add to and remove things on my ipod a lot so I don't usually end up with a lot of accumulation.

yeah 32GB is the way to go 16GB is not enough, though i thought we would see a 64GB but that would be too much maybe though i still would of got 64 if they had it lol

That's what i'm talking about...I would love 2 get my hand on a 64GB iPhone....:D

hell yes! maybe the iphone 4gs or the iphone 5? or will it be called iphone 4g then 4gs then 5 lol

hell yes! maybe the iphone 4gs or the iphone 5? or will it be called iphone 4g then 4gs then 5 lol

And I will pre-order that as well....:D

yeah, that would be nice but i will be getting every other iphone, so far with every iphone. maybe not the 3gs, but the 2007 iphone to the 3g there was not much of a difference to make the upgrade worth it, the 3g to 3gs i found even less reason. the 3gs to 4?? not sure about that one but am going to skip the next iphone and get the 2012 one :)

i ordered the 16GB and looked at the memory its only 14GB !! lol 11Gigs free.. 1.4GB in apps.. i only use like 2 games out of that too lol

i ordered the 16GB and looked at the memory its only 14GB !! lol 11Gigs free.. 1.4GB in apps.. i only use like 2 games out of that too lol

yes but dont forget the drive on the iphone has a partition, one has the os and the other for the files.. apple used to use 500mb default which you could change with pwnage tool. but i think now its at least 700MB.. so that accounts for 700+mb

i ordered the 16GB as well, hoping (actually knowing)
that it would be enough for me. hopefully i am right.
i would hate my self if one day i need more storage
and cannot do anything about it. LOL!

i used to think 8GB would be enough but minus 1GB for the partition on the iphone so it actually shows 14. something of memory available like my 32GB shows 29.something or now its gone down to 20 but it never shows 32 because of the partition they put for the os

i used to think 8GB would be enough but minus 1GB for the partition on the iphone so it actually shows 14. something of memory available like my 32GB shows 29.something or now its gone down to 20 but it never shows 32 because of the partition they put for the os

hopefully my 16GB would be good enough
for me. i forgot that it has an HD video
now. it only costs $100 more for the 32GB.
i was thinking of using that $100 to buy a
protective case for my phone instead.

good call, id rather have a naked phone and more space.. but that case you never know when it will save your phones screen from a drop and cracked screen

good call, id rather have a naked phone and more space.. but that case you never know when it will save your phones screen from a drop and cracked screen

but then again, even if your phone is naked, you
can easily get a case whenever you want to. be
it a cheap or expensive case, as for the extra
storage. you cannot do anything about it once
you get your 16GB, you will be stuck with it.

now i wish i ordered the 32GB! LOL!