What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
my choise is iPhone 4 16GB and i'm not going to change it. 16gb is enough for me

I was desperate for that new iPhone, right when i got to the front. "Sorry, only 32gb's left."

why is that a bad thing? the 16 is not enough space. and its only an extra 100 not an extra 1000 ;p i would of ben upset if there where only 16's left

Hi
Is it worth it to buy the Iphone 4 when you already have the 3GS?I have heard about the Iphone 4 signal issues, is it worth it to buy the Iphone 4 model when I already have the 3GS can I absolve the problem by using a case or holding the phone a different way.

Hi
Is it worth it to buy the Iphone 4 when you already have the 3GS?I have heard about the Iphone 4 signal issues, is it worth it to buy the Iphone 4 model when I already have the 3GS can I absolve the problem by using a case or holding the phone a different way.

rubbish, the 3gs more dropped calls then the 4.. plus the one phone not worth getting was the 3gs, it was the same as the 3g. i think it is worth it. but it might also be worth waiting to see what the iphone 5 will be like or iphone 4g or 4gs see what changes they make. especially if your happy with the 3gs.

i bought the 32GB version because it has missery price difference from the 16GB so i though it worth it

i bought the 32GB version because it has missery price difference from the 16GB so i though it worth it

welcome to the forum! and i agree an extra 100 for an extra 16GB space. is very much worth it, though saying that even if there was 600 difference i would of gone for the 32 again

If i was going to buy one, 32GB all the way, I love to take pics and make sure theres more than enough space and not have to worry. Also there wasnt much in price difference between 16GB and 32GB well thats what my misses said when she brought it for my present:p:D

32GB for sure, the price difference here in sweden with a good and well-known phone company wasnt that much and Im in need of a good amount of space on my phone - love my load series! <3

Went with the 32gb only couse i would regret it if i didnt go for the extra memory later, even though i didnt even come close to 10gb on my current phone.