What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
good call, id rather have a naked phone and more space.. but that case you never know when it will save your phones screen from a drop and cracked screen

but then again, even if your phone is naked, you
can easily get a case whenever you want to. be
it a cheap or expensive case, as for the extra
storage. you cannot do anything about it once
you get your 16GB, you will be stuck with it.

now i wish i ordered the 32GB! LOL!

well if you use a lot of memory sure, some are happy with even 8GB of space. i dropped mine a few times today i got scared that i cracked it. but it took a beating and was ok. what case are you going to get? i got a free bumper from apple but i gave it away

well if you use a lot of memory sure, some are happy with even 8GB of space. i dropped mine a few times today i got scared that i cracked it. but it took a beating and was ok. what case are you going to get? i got a free bumper from apple but i gave it away

i am still debating if i should get the otterbox, they
are kinda bulky for me. but in a way, i want my phone
to be protected too. i just might swing by the apple
store when i do get my phone, but i bet it everything
will be overpriced there!

you gave away your free bumper? was it that crappy?

i am still debating if i should get the otterbox, they
are kinda bulky for me. but in a way, i want my phone
to be protected too. i just might swing by the apple
store when i do get my phone, but i bet it everything
will be overpriced there!

you gave away your free bumper? was it that crappy?

good idea. the apple store might not have any since the large demand for them from some who have antenna issue. bulky is good if your gonna have a case might as well be a good bulky one that will actually protect your phone lol. but when you go you can see which looks best on your phone

yes i gave it away it was the one that just protects the outside silver bit. for me i did not notice any changes with it on or off i get perfect signal so i decided to give it to some one who needed it or thought they did lol.

I got the 32GB. Probably won't ever need that much memory but I figured better to have it and not need it than the other way around.

As far as this case discussion, I bought the iFrogz and a Zagg invisibleshield because I wanted it to be protected. Seems to work well so far but My otterbox is supposed to get here today so I will see what I like better and then return the one that I won't use.

Last edited:
I got the 16GB. What I wished I'd got, was more storage on my Ipad (16GB) but, it's not bad between the two. I removed most of my music from the Ipad and, have my entire music library on the Iphone. I will use the Ipad for all my videos. I have about 19GB of free space between the two devices which is plenty for what I need.

I got the 32GB black. As Heavy D said "better to have it and not need it than the other way around".

I got the 32GB black. As Heavy D said "better to have it and not need it than the other way around".

i agree, i found 16 to be not enough but 32 too much, but eventually maybe you will use it up. i would of got 64 if they had it

I got the 32g black iPhone 4. After having a 16g 3GS, I only had 5 gigs of memory left. Never enough memory

I got the 32g black iPhone 4. After having a 16g 3GS, I only had 5 gigs of memory left. Never enough memory

wow, thats alot of memory.....

5 gig of storage would be a more correct term.

i always say gigs it sounds correct. but if you say gig then im sure your right :)