What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
I have the 16GB, I chose this one because $200 is what I got when I sold my old phone. I think its more the enough for me, I don't watch movies on my phone....

wont be long, be sure to get a case just incASAE YOU GET THE ANTENNA PROBLEM caps off

My boss got his on Friday. Works fine no matter how you grip it... :p

Piko

Waiting for my 16g to ship. Not a heavy user. Using the difference to get a killer case, the Vapor 4.

Well said! I thought we where going to see a 64gb model this year. I bet next year. I'm going to skip next years model and get the iPhone 6 lol

I have 120GB iPod, I don't need that much memory. I never ran out of memory on my 8Gb 3G.

I have 120GB iPod, I don't need that much memory. I never ran out of memory on my 8Gb 3G.

8GB was enough for you?1 i used to think it would be, but mp3s alone is more then 8GB, when you add in the pages of pp store apps and movies and the rest of it, i go to about 25GB

I was going to wait for the white but after talking to an AT&T agent about the availability I decided to just order a black one. The white will be in short supply at first, basically try to grab one at the store when they come in (no pre-ordering). I decided not to deal with the hassles, it just wasn't that important to me. If I could have pre-ordered one I might have gone for it.

I got a 16G black phone. I never even came close to maxing out my 8G ipod.

I was going to wait for the white but after talking to an AT&T agent about the availability I decided to just order a black one. The white will be in short supply at first, basically try to grab one at the store when they come in (no pre-ordering). I decided not to deal with the hassles, it just wasn't that important to me. If I could have pre-ordered one I might have gone for it.

I got a 16G black phone. I never even came close to maxing out my 8G ipod.

you could just put a white case on the black?