What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
so people who want white wait until july? ouch i can barely wait until the 24th lol

the reason i have to wait until july for the white one is that i live in norway, where everything comes out later than the rest of the world...
but i'm also curious why the white one comes out later than the black in the states...

oh i see, well its not many days later from the 24th when we get it until july, i hope not too far into july :)

but in the uk they dont have white either there will be a delay i am here for holiday so i am getting the black for 599 instead of waiting for my country to have it for over 1000 euros.

yeah, hopefully not too far into july, but the guy in the store where i'm on a waitinglist, told me that "maybe in july/august"....hope he's wrong abt august... lol

1000 euros?!? may i ask where u r from?

the reason i have to wait until july for the white one is that i live in norway, where everything comes out later than the rest of the world...
but i'm also curious why the white one comes out later than the black in the states...

oh i see, well its not many days later from the 24th when we get it until july, i hope not too far into july :)

but in the uk they dont have white either there will be a delay i am here for holiday so i am getting the black for 599 instead of waiting for my country to have it for over 1000 euros.

yeah, hopefully not too far into july, but the guy in the store where i'm on a waitinglist, told me that "maybe in july/august"....hope he's wrong abt august... lol

so you did not order from apple store?

Cyprus here, last year the 3gs 32 GB was 1059 euros so i imagine the iphone 4 will be the same if not more

I went for the 32GB unit as I have a ton of music and photos that I like to carry around (my son is 20 months old). But now with the WWDC sessions all coming down in HD video, I will probably transfer quite a bit of that to watch during any downtime and to get a handle on iOS4 development... :)

Funny part is, my pointy headed boss (who generally hates all Macs) wanted an iPhone 4 in time for his month long business trip to Europe before he leaves on 7/10. He was in the same boat as me and couldn't get through in the first wave of 600,000 units. Now, he's actually upset that he will have to travel without it!! :)

Piko

so you did not order from apple store?

Cyprus here, last year the 3gs 32 GB was 1059 euros so i imagine the iphone 4 will be the same if not more

wow~ cyprus:) sweet~!
lucky u who can buy an iphone without a contract and plan.
can't do that here. only with a 1 year plan...
maybe a stupid question...but if u buy an iphone abroad, does it
fit with a simcard from another country?

if its factory unlocked you can put any sim, here int he uk where iam for holiday sells them sim free this year for 599 for the 32GB and any countries sim will fit but the charger they supply might not fit int he adapoter in your country? so you might need to spend a little extra buying a charger or using an old one from previous phone

I pre-ordered a 16g but since I waited so long at the Apple store, I asked for a 32g and they let me upgrade.

I got 16 would be fine with 8 even. I don't need to keep all my files with me at all times and even if o did I would need a 2t drive in it lol. I put a movie on watch it then take it back off.

Order status just updated to "Prepared for Shipment"!!! :)

Piko

really? 16Gb was enough for you? thats good, it was never enough for me but the 32gb i had plenty left over

I went with the 32 because my current iPhone is a 3G 8 and I keep over packing it. I don't have much patience for slow or 'no-go' which means I have more money that patience, but only slightly. I also figured most people would go with the 16 and save a $100 meaning I'd be apt to recieve my 32 faster if they're in lower demand. I can see from the poll, I may have been mistaken. I think most 'casual' iPhone users might pick the 16 though and they don't join forums and vote on polls.