What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
I finally got one pre-ordered and have been trying all day long. I am trying to find out what all comes in the box. Does anyone know?

I tried AT&T and Apple sites starting at 7:30 this morning, and took until 7:30 PM to get through! At which time, my son decided to have me order one for him, took another 3 hours to make an order and was already too late for first day delivery on that one. Ordered two 32 gig models.

Most definitely the 32G model for me, one thing Iv'e learned over the years, you can never have enough storage. I typically don't tend to fill mine up, but I like the security of knowing its there when I need it and with HD recording I figured more memory was a good thing.

Cloud computing and storage in this day and age is a help, but sometimes that extra bit of memory in your hand is like two um, well two extra thumb drives just waiting to be used.

What I'd really like to see in future iOS upgrades is the ability to share memory between i devices.

so people who want white wait until july? ouch i can barely wait until the 24th lol

so people who want white wait until july? ouch i can barely wait until the 24th lol

the reason i have to wait until july for the white one is that i live in norway, where everything comes out later than the rest of the world...
but i'm also curious why the white one comes out later than the black in the states...

the reason i have to wait until july for the white one is that i live in norway, where everything comes out later than the rest of the world...
but i'm also curious why the white one comes out later than the black in the states...

oh i see, well its not many days later from the 24th when we get it until july, i hope not too far into july :)

but in the uk they dont have white either there will be a delay i am here for holiday so i am getting the black for 599 instead of waiting for my country to have it for over 1000 euros.

good call jamster, best way for it. i found 16GB i could not fit everything. 32 is plenty. i thought this year they would add 64GB but i guess its too soon for that maybe next year

I went with the 32GB of storage. I have 20GB of movies on my computer and a little more than 21GB of music so I want to have some space for vacations.

But also having the HD camera is going to take up some GB. So I will prob try to only put 20GB of music and movies. And the leave the rest open for using the HD Video and just to have some space available.

Well, I finally got through this morning. But got stuck with the July 8 delivery... :-/

Piko

I went with the 32GB of storage. I have 20GB of movies on my computer and a little more than 21GB of music so I want to have some space for vacations.

But also having the HD camera is going to take up some GB. So I will prob try to only put 20GB of music and movies. And the leave the rest open for using the HD Video and just to have some space available.

yes but what format are the movies? once you convet it to mp4 if you have to of course you will end up saving much more space, if you put them all on.