What's new

What can you achieve from jailbreaking your phone?

khoe88

Reaction score
Hi guys, im using an iphone 4 32gb on iOS4.1 and i have just jailbroken my phone with LimeRa1n.

Im a newbie when it comes to jailbreaking. There is so much excitement over the jailbreak release, and I am just wondering

what are the kinda things that we can do with a jailbroken iphone? what makes it so great? I am very ignorant in this area and i wana learn, so i hope some of you guys can gimme pointers on fully utilising my jailbroken iphone. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, im using an iphone 4 32gb on iOS4.1 and i have just jailbroken my phone with LimeRa1n.

Im a newbie when it comes to jailbreaking. There is so much excitement over the jailbreak release, and I am just wondering

what are the kinda things that we can do with a jailbroken iphone? what makes it so great? I am very ignorant in this area and i wana learn, so i hope some of you guys can gimme pointers on fully utilising my jailbroken iphone. Thanks in advance!

No much...

It used to be a hobby for them, JB for fun, have all kinds of free **** up there, but now a days nothing really is free,
You cant even tether for free, you have to buy a 30 dollar app.
Sure they throw a few apps here and there and a couple themes, but the thing you need cost money.
There goes the we are JB for free out the window.
Its all about money and business,
They jailbreak so you can spend money on their own apps on cyndia

you can tether for free... i just did it.. watch this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qzg5q-h9iI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

anyways, jailbreaking allows you to run all sorts of apps that apple will not allow.. apps that make your iphone personalized to your liking..

my favorite app is tether FOR FREE!

^you noob, if you watch the vid, you will realize that it by passes the 1.99 and its from a different source.. tether is free, not 1.99

Even if things may cost money at least my iPhone can be changed up. My main thing was changing my theme and some tweaks. Nice free themes out there. Couldn't stand Apples Theme :)

^you noob, if you watch the vid, you will realize that it by passes the 1.99 and its from a different source.. tether is free, not 1.99

I watched the video you nub, and added the source, still not there.
I had to go look to another place to get a solution.

i remember everything in installer was free then cydia in 2.0 now suddenly everything is costing money.

Cool, thanks alot for the info guys, I'm loving the apps, themes and stuff too.

However, how can I enable flash on my iPhone so I can use flash on my browser? Sorry if it's a noob question.. I'm a total noob :) thanks for any help.

IM haing the hardest time trying tether with anything but mywi. anyone have any steps on any tether apps that are $20 like mywi?

Hey guys must be a stupid question for you.. but whats tethering?

tethering is the ability to hook up your iphone to your laptop and have it use your 3g connection to surf the internet on your laptop :) is very handy if your travel a lot maybe on train or bus or some ways...