What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I hung with blackbeery as long as i could. I love my i phone. Also have i pads 2. Love both

I got rid of my LG Ally for the iphone 4. I needed a replacement anyway since my Ally's screen was badly cracked, and I was also due for an upgrade, so I pruchased the iphone.

I ditched my droid X for the iphone 4. Kept the X and use it as a wifi device. May sell it as there are always people out there breaking their X.

wxman-

I am right there with you except i currently do not use my droid x. I just got my iphone 4 a few days ago from CL for a good price and I am in the process of selling my droid x. I am glad I went back with apple, because it seems like a more complete product. Hopefully I can get near 275 with my accessories (car mount, bodyglove case) lol.

Droid 2 global - everything on that phone is bad, just check out the Motorola forums....

Ditched the OG Moto Droid. Loved that phone but started to grow tired of always flashing the latest and greatest roms. Some developers even put new roms out 2 or more times a week.

Back at post #163 (March 11) I posted Verizon "promised" me they would swap out my Samsung Fascinate for the iPhone.

After rigorous debating, I finally recieved my iPhone 3 days ago!

Finally a battery that holds a charge! And a phone I can sync with my Mac!!!!!

But, back to school on learning so many new things.

I do MISS not being able to open movies from gmail. What's up with that? C'mon APPLE!

Back at post #163 (March 11) I posted Verizon "promised" me they would swap out my Samsung Fascinate for the iPhone.

After rigorous debating, I finally recieved my iPhone 3 days ago!

Finally a battery that holds a charge! And a phone I can sync with my Mac!!!!!

But, back to school on learning so many new things.

I do MISS not being able to open movies from gmail. What's up with that? C'mon APPLE!

congrats on new phone..

i also miss being able to open video from my email,

miss gmail sync with my contacts
miss google maps
miss notification bar with messages etc on it..
( had droid X)

that being said i do not regret decison on buying 2 iphone 4 32 gigs at full retail and selling the droid x's

i like:
the sync with itunes
the smoothness

I ditched my Droid Incredable, in one year I went thru 4 of them due to a weird re-booting cycle and a phone that wouldn't charge. I just got fed up with it. I Love my Iphone

I am coming from a droid incredible. I thought I would really miss my droid but the battery life is so much better that I don't mind. I do miss:

weather widgets
google calendar/agenda widgets
notification battery
and music controls on the lock screen

Iphone has a better battery, better music player, more availability of applications and just runs so much smoother. I am happy with my decision.

I've had a Droid since the OG came out in Nov. 2009. I went from that to the Fascinate. Had that for 2 months and traded for the Droid X, and a month later for the Incredible. The phones were good and I loved the Navigation. However, I was never happy with the phone. The widgets and such allow you to constantly change your phone but I grew very tired of that. The straw that broke the camels back was the battery life of the Incredible. Got so tired of trying to find ways to save battery life instead of just using my phone!

I said for the last 2 years I'd never get an iPhone because it seemed so simple and boring. After not being able to tolerate the battery issue any longer, I took the Apple plunge on April 12th! I have to admit I am VERY happy I made the switch. The battery life is SO MUCH better for me. I dont miss the the widgets or the customization. I just spend time "using" my phone now instead of changing it around. I can't put the iPhone down! The only thing I miss is the google navigation, GPS Drive X for $.99 has been pretty good so far. SO HAPPY to have the iPhone!