What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I am upgraded to the Iphone 4 from the G'zone Boulder. lol sad but true.
My wife was upgrading from the Blackberry Curve.

i am no longer an android owner after numerous of og droid1s 3 droid 2s and 2 droid xs... i now am an apple fan i thought id never see the day lol but i love it

Dropped my droids for my iphone 4, never looking back!! I phone runs circles around droids!!

did I forget to mention I use my eol'd blackberry curve as a free throw paperweight.

dumped my original droid for the iPhone and could not be happier

Been a Verizon customer for he past 5 years and been using windows mobile 5 to 6.5. The last phone I had was the htc imagio which is now avail on craigslist haha. I have been waiting for a phone that just works with no hickups and laggy interphase. Switched to the iPhone as soon as it dropped for existing customers and jailbroke it as well. And I might jump on the apple iPhone fan boy train ha and not embarrassed to say so!! Only thing that makes me mad is it's hard to change the sounds of your SMS tones.

Left my Droid 1 behind. Had software issues- phone was acting possessed. It opened and closed apps, automatically called people, filled out fields, texts and emails. Found out on the Droid forums this had occurred to about 60 other users- that noted it. Was beyond my warranty- and decided to make the switch.

Ditched Samsung Fascinate for Iphone4....wife did the same...so much better now!

Left my Droid 1 behind. Had software issues- phone was acting possessed. It opened and closed apps, automatically called people, filled out fields, texts and emails. Found out on the Droid forums this had occurred to about 60 other users- that noted it. Was beyond my warranty- and decided to make the switch.

Believe it or not, most of those cases are attributed to using a non-oem charger....crazy, right?

That's what I saw. I used all original Motorola accessories. I love the new iPhone 4, but wish Apple had a larger selection of it's own accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ditched the Samsung sch-i760. was a good phone but too slow after awhile. felt like I had to make 5 move to do one thing

I'm ditching a Samsung Instinct s30 - you just can't match the apps with the iPhone!!

I ditched my Droid Incredible. It was a good phone but lack of updates and awful battery life had me make the switch. I couldn't be happier with my iphone. The battery life on the phone alone is amazing!