What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I had rooted my Droid X and installed the Apex ROM. I cannot say anything negative about the DX, it was a very dependable device. It was a slight bit faster than my new iPhone but I can live with it. The iPhones Bluetooth is far superior to the DX's. Also, the email setup is much smoother. So far I am very impressed. I feel the iOS is much smoother that Android - not as quirky.

I used to have a Palm Pilot Treo a few months ago, a hand-me-down I had for 3 years. This iPhone is the first "new" phone that I upgraded to. The only things I miss about the Treo (unfortunately) are the functionality of it's calendar and being able to organize photos and contacts into groups directly on the phone.

I was so close to getting my iphone 4 today...! The guy told me I could link the phone to my bill or something like that, but I had a hotline. Does anyone know what that is?
I'm not ditching my Droid cuz I loves it, I'm simply... giving it a good resting period. lolol

Two weeks with the Verizon iPhone. I dropped my Droid 1, rooted with the MIUI rom and iPhone theme. The transition was a no brainer. Interestingly enough, I have no interest in jailbreaking this phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sony xperia x-1o for iphone 4 white! xperia x-10 was slow compare to iphone4. I am happy with it! One thing that makes me very upset is not able find a case for it! But I really love iphone it's my best friend!

sony xperia x-1o for iphone 4 white! xperia x-10 was slow compare to iphone4. I am happy with it! One thing that makes me very upset is not able find a case for it! But I really love iphone it's my best friend!

There are a lot of cases for the black iphone4 or if you are having a white one, there are also cases for it even though it's not well spread yet. And yes iphone4 is the best at the moment.

I sold my rooted DroidX. I miss the HUGE screen but not all the flakiness of the Android OS. Love the iPhone. Love the jailbreak, love Cydia. ***ohh, I must bee woozy from all the Apple Kool Aid I drank... LOL

I seiches from windows mobiles,
Things I miss? Only the perpetual locking up :).

Wife has an LG Android, not a tech so she us happy, but android is simply not for me.

CP

Come June 9th I will ditch my Samsung Rogue. I got it on September 2009. I do not think that Verizon had Smartphones back then. I paid $199 for it. Now it is worth $12 if I trade it back to Verizon...LOL. I really like the Rogue. It is a great multi-media phone. 3.1 inch screen, AMOLED display, Browses the net, get e-mail, texts with a keyboard. But it is old and time to trade up for a better phone.

danjswartz said:
I sold my rooted DroidX. I miss the HUGE screen but not all the flakiness of the Android OS. Love the iPhone. Love the jailbreak, love Cydia. ***ohh, I must bee woozy from all the Apple Kool Aid I drank... LOL

What firmware are you running? 4.2.8? If so what did you use ti jailbreak it?