What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

hey there, i'm Eric and i got the iphone 4 the first day it came out, i'm new to the site and just wanted to say that this site rock!!!!!!

This site definitely does rock! There's a lot of really good info and helpful people in every thread.

YO, just made the big leap to the iPhone 4! Bye Bye lg vu

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and fairly new to Apple products for that matter. I have a 1st Gen iPod Nano and purchased my beloved iPad on the day it was released. I'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get my hands on the white iPhone 4... I'm dying to have an iPhone after getting used to my iPad?

I found this forum when searching for more information about the white iPhone 4 on Google and I'm glad I did... there are lots of cool people here!

Thanks,
shempenny
:photos:

O. K., here I am, fill my head with all types of good stuff about the Iphone 4. First, which is the best, AppleCare or Square Trade Warranty?

O. K., here I am, fill my head with all types of good stuff about the Iphone 4. First, which is the best, AppleCare or Square Trade Warranty?

They are kinda completely different... Apple care covers factory defects.. You get one year free. Square trade covers stuff like broken screen ect. If it was me I would just go with the 1 year free apple care. If you want accidental protection.. Square Trade or best buys black tie protection.

Darryl here,
Had 3g and upgraded to 4. Not sure what all the uproar with the antena is about but I love the phone and it works great. I bought into the apple system and am still very happy. Not much of a tech person but do enjoy apps. Always interested in tips so I will vist site often to read new and past articles. Thanks for creating this site.

I'm new to the iPhone and it's abilities. I have come to this forum because I want to learn more about the features of the new iPhone. As an older guy, I have very little experience with this newer technology, so please be patient with me as I learn.
Thanks

I am an older person, a little computer literate but new to the Iphone 4. I do have an Apple MacBook but still need walking through all actions, not just "go to such and such and do this and that".

I hope this forum makes my Iphone more fun and efficient in performing actions.

hi just joined your site hope to learn new tips here.I have hade the ip4 now for a week now.

A friend sent me my iphone4 from England, and they aren't available here in South Africa yet, so no accessories, support...I have even battled to get a micro sim! Anyway, I am up and running, and loving the apps side of things, but battling with the phone side- I know I am meant to be introducing myself here, but can I ask a quick question...? Why do all incoming calls come up as "unknown caller" regardless of whether they come from a contact who is already there, or a first time caller, who has NOT hidden their caller ID?

I'm a new iPhone 4 owner. I've been a loyal crackberry addict for years and finally decided to move into the other side of things. I must admit this is the best phone ever and I am sad to say that I will never go back to blackberries unless it's for business use. I joined the forum to learn more and get help for the iPhone 4.

HI

Im new to this site too. Got an iPhone 4 16Gb jailbroken and i love it. Been having problems with it lately so hopefully answers are here

Hello all,

I got my ip4 a week ago. I must say I'm quite impressed with the phone. I joined this group hoping

1. To learn more about the phone.
2. Get the experience and the opinions from other ip4 users.
3. Tech questions.