What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I have always been reluctant to give any apple device a try. Coming from the Nokia camp, I will give iphone 4 a go. If I do not own one by now, it is because it is out of stock in OZ. I have put my name down at my local phone store and I am impatiently waiting. What has pushed me to make the jump is the remarkable and massive number of “MUST HAVE” applications that you can get with iphone. I have already made a list of the cool applications that I can't wait to install.

Cheers

Hey all. New to the site. Joined because I have seen some good themes, and am interested in creating my own. Fair play there are a few talented people out there! :) if anyone has any hints, or know of any programs which would make this easier for me, I would love to hear about 'em.

hi i am andy i am new to this site , i have been having a little problem with my iphone 4 voice mail , it asks for my pin twice then asks to save greeting which i do , and every thing is fine , but if i turn my phone of or it runs outta battery , or if i end application for phone , it resets voice mail and i have to put my pin and everything in again ,???? its not a major problem its just a pain in the bum , any advise would be well appricated , thanks andy

Hey everyone just been lurking for a bit trying to learn what i can ahead of time. I will be upgrading very soon from a Samsung Eternity to an iphone 4 and i can't wait!!

New to the thread, but not to Apple. Looking forward to reading, learning and contributing where I can.

I am from iPads.net forum great to be here waiting for release. In Australia. Congratulations on your new baby. I have iPhone 3GS
Col down under Australia

Col, goodday mate.

My iphone 4 is arriving by courier this Thursday. I got it through OPtus online. Can't wait to experience it.

I am new to this forum site. This is the second question I have asked. I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I have asked it at least 3 times in different places on this site today. Here goes again. I have downloaded and paid for a ringtone from Itunes onto my Iphone 4. How do I get it into my sounds file to use on my phone?

I think I already posted one of these. I'm a 60 year old retired teacher. I just bought an Iphone 4. I downloaded and paid for a ringtone from Itunes onto my phone. How do I get it into my sounds file to use on my phone?

Hi guys took Iphone 4 week back look for a screen protector, can anyone advise me on this? Thanks...............

Hai my name is Iyongk. I am a new user of iphone 4 and so far I am very satisfied with it. But still I want to optimized my phone,hope you guys can help.

Hi everyone I have IPhone 3G jailbroken and iPhone 4 on 4.0.2 not jailbroken

Well I finally got my phone on Friday and can't put it down. I love this thing! I have it safely in an otterbox defender.

upgraded 3g to iPhone 4 - want to purchase a solitaire game - liked the Digital Smoke solitaire lite when it first started - now there are so many ads decided to purchase. don't need too many bells and whistles, but want the games to be engaging. Any suggestions? Thanks.