What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

New member here! In Nashville. Just got the iphone 4s, coming from a 4 G. Love the grafics and Siri is pretty fun, but battery life is a killer. By noon need to recharge. iCloud so far is not working... Shame that you have to fork another $30 to update to Lion...
In any case, Glad to be here!!!
Cheers
David

I have been and android user for the past two years. I made the jump to the iPhone 4S after having alot of trouble with the Droid Bionic. I must say that I REALLY love this phone. I have always loved my iPod touch and the phone is even better.

Hello all! I am a long time lurker of this forum and now an owner of the 16 gig 4s. I had the Droid 2 global and feel as if I will miss the expandable storage. I have added over 700 songs and a few pics on the 4s and have 9 gigs left. Seeing as where I will have this phone for two years should I be concerned about storage??

Hi everyone,
I've had my iPhone 4 since April and love it but welcome a forum to share common issues and get advice from more tech savvy users.

hi there.
I just bought my first Iphone 4,my old phone was a Samsung Wave. I am new to the iOs and I want to learn to get the best out of my phone.

Hello all! My boyfriend and I are avid Apple users :). We both have mac books and iphones/ipods. I used to be a pc/droid user...he got me, and I'm super happy about it!

hipee82 said:
Hello all! My boyfriend and I are avid Apple users :). We both have mac books and iphones/ipods. I used to be a pc/droid user...he got me, and I'm super happy about it!

Welcome hipee

Hey everyone. I'm using an iPhone 4 with pwnage JB 4.3.3. Best thing to ever happen to iPhones was the JB. I dig these forums they are a huge help sometimes.

Noob here. Just updated from a 3G to a 4S and am hoping I can find some answers to a few niggling problems I'm having with it...

Hi everyone! I'm iOS developer at Zabiyaka, a small game development studio based in Russia. I'm going to introduce our game and will be happy to hear any feedback or questions about it.

Hello there my learned friends of Apple-ness!
OK here goes:
Palm fab boy for years then moved mto RIM for 7 yrs, in that time about 1 yr ago I went and bought a sim free iphone 4 and took it back (I know now I did not give it the love and attention it deserved) and went back to my trusty BlackBerry, also got the BlackBery PlayBook 64.so basically a RIM fanboy and even went for the latest BlackBerry 9900 os7 device 4 weeks ago as an upgrade BUT BUT BUT I eventually ebnded up going thorugh 3 x 9900 and 2 x 9810 BlackBerys as they were all causing big problems re the software and the trackpad.........what what I thought, surely this was the latest os7 BlackBerry device and it was causing me a massive headache and so much time spoent trying to find patches etc
WELL WELL WELL, now let me tell you that about 2 weks ago I thought OK I will just have a little peak at these so called Apple Zombies hankering over the new ios5 and iphone 4S on the keynote............WELL that quick 5 min video on youtube I was watching re the new iphone turned me into an rapid changing APPLE BOY and after spending about 15 hrs a day for the next week searching everything about the ios 5 AND IPHONE 4S AND ICLOUD something inside me clicked and I went on the hunt for a iphone 4s.and after much much phoning and hunting like a beast looking for food am now the proud owner of a white 64gb iphone 4S.
OHH MAN MAN-A-LIVE NUMBER 5..............this is a rocket ship that blows everything I have ever used out of the water...I am as we speak seelling my 9900 and Blackbery playbook on ebay for a 5 day listing and going to invest the capital in an ipad 2 and cloud it all up. You know I really was expecting blackberry 0s7 to be great and it still is behind....and the playbook.....mmmmmmmm..... let's not go there :)
Just buzzing like a man bufoon..
I really never thought that it really could be used as a busines phone/device as I email a lot and copy and paste things from my notes into email and sync it with outllok and yes yes yes it is fantastically so easy.
I love it! YEE HAA YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Hello all, Just started checking out the forum. I am currently a droid user but plan on getting the 4S in a couple weeks when upgrade eligible with Verizon. I see positives and negatives to each platform (apple vs. droid), but hoping the phone itself is more dependable than my current HTC. One question I have, with icloud, what is the justification for larger gig phone? Thinking 16g will do me just fine. What would be the argument for 32?

Thanks,

Glenn

I'm so new - I haven't even received my new iPhone 4s yet. (although I still have my iPhone 4). Which brings up my first question: I PRE-ORDERED my iPhone 4s through Best Buy - 64 gb / black /AT&T and I'm told it's on B.O. and they have no idea as to when I'll receive it! Any thoughts/ideas/help? I look forward to participating in this forum - Thanks (I'm not even sure if I posted this to the correct location)

Hey, I'm a newbie for iPhone and just bought the iPhone 4 and upgraded to iOS 5. So far, I really like it. I'm not at the love stage yet though. I am a former Droid user and I'm missing some features that were standard on Droid and non-existent on Apple. I'm just looking for tips, tricks, and app reviews so I can get this thing personalized to perfection and fall in love!