What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hey guys,good to meet u all.I am from iPads.net forum.I really wanna know how Job's dead would make such an tremendous impact on their sales?

Glad to meet u all.i am a fresh here.just waiting for the iPhone4s's selling achievement out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All, I just joined to stay better informed in all that's Apple.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new here and about to be a new iPhone user. I've been a satisfied Verizon Wireless customer since 2004 and am awaiting the delivery of my first iPhone - the 4s. I've been waiting 4 1/2 years for the chance to own an iPhone and I'm so thankful that I was patient enough to not jump carriers or spend more money than I had, just for a phone. :)

Like many other Verizon customers on here, I'm making the transition from the first generation Motorola Droid that I purchased with contract extension in November of 2009. I already know that I am going to be SO relieved when I officially make the transition to the iPhone. And I do know these phones very well. Both my brother and my girlfriend are Verizon customers and both have the iPhone 4. So I've been able to spend plenty of time playing with them, comparing their performance, etc. I know it's going to be a night and day experience come this Friday and I can't wait. :)

I don't know how involved I will get on these forums but I'm all signed up, got the page bookmarked and will be visiting this site whenever I can.

Looking forward to be part of the :iphone4vert: family! :)

Hey ya'll! I am also new here, just looking to get as much info possible on iPhone 4S coming out very soon. I am a current Verizon Android Droid X user (please don't throw anything at me!) but ready to make the big switch. Thanks in advance for all the help I know I'll get here.

Hi folks I registered to hopefully have my iPhone 4 issues sorted. I'm a previous and current Nokia person and have to admit was a bit funny about shifting to iPhone..::. Now I don't know how I lived without one...great day to you all!!!:photos:

preemarose said:
Hi folks I registered to hopefully have my iPhone 4 issues sorted. I'm a previous and current Nokia person and have to admit was a bit funny about shifting to iPhone..::. Now I don't know how I lived without one...great day to you all!!!:photos:

Welcome to ipf..

Hi all. I just pre-ordered my 4s today and will pick it up tomorrow. I currently have an LG. This will be my first smart phone. So excited. Can't wait to learn from you all and start discovering for myself.

Hi all. I just pre-ordered my 4s today and will pick it up tomorrow. I currently have an LG. This will be my first smart phone. So excited. Can't wait to learn from you all and start discovering for myself.

welcome and be sure to post some pics of the new phone !

I pre-ordered the 4s on 10/7 and it should arrive 10/14.I have had numerous cell phones over the years from basic to various smart phones, the last one being a Droid Incredible. My first Apple product was a iPod Touch...after 3 years I still love it, so when my Incredible started acting up I realized the time had come to finally get the iPhone since it was finally an option on Verizon.

Hi all

New to this forum dont know why I havent joined up sooner.

Ryan from london here :)

I hope this is the right place to say hey to everyone.
Thanks for the holler back JohnnyApple.
Now I'm gonna slip around looking for the appropriate places to plant my issues.