What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I have a weird problem with my iPhone 4. My son can not receive pictures from me although he can from other iPhone 4's. its truly weird. he has an iphone3g. Any ideas?

cef920 said:
I have a weird problem with my iPhone 4. My son can not receive pictures from me although he can from other iPhone 4's. its truly weird. he has an iphone3g. Any ideas?

First can you please create a thread in the appropriate area so that any Helper may assist you without highjacking this thread.

hi all ,

i am new to the site but find it very interesting

thanks to all developers here .

I'm a senior citizen, long-time Apple fan, trying to keep up with the younger generations.

hi all ,

i am new to the site but find it very interesting

thanks to all developers here .

welcome, you will learn new things just by reading posts.

I'm a senior citizen, long-time Apple fan, trying to keep up with the younger generations.

you are similar to my grandfather who also loves to keep up with the newest tech stuff

Hey guys and girls. For a long time I put off joining the iPhone "craze" in fear of conforming to the masses. Just recently picked my 4 up and couldnt be happier. Looking forward to learning lots and this site looks very helpful. If anybody needs a friend just give me a message. See y'all round :)

Hey guys and girls. For a long time I put off joining the iPhone "craze" in fear of conforming to the masses. Just recently picked my 4 up and couldnt be happier. Looking forward to learning lots and this site looks very helpful. If anybody needs a friend just give me a message. See y'all round :)

welcome to iphoneforums.net. you'll learn a lot of tips and tricks here

jazza124 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Hi all. New bitizen here looking for Game Centre friends to boast my huge tower in Tiny Tower ;)

Feel free to add me. I'm Hex Blade :)

Yiely said:
Hello dear friends,I'm new here.I'd like to share information about iphone here.

Welcome to the forums. Please take time to read through our forum rules.