What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi I am shehzad, I am from India and have joined today. Before two days I purchased a used iPhone 3G coz this is my first experience using it. I was not sure about if i am going to like it as i have used only nokia and android phones.

shehzad said:
Hi I am shehzad, I am from India and have joined today. Before two days I purchased a used iPhone 3G coz this is my first experience using it. I was not sure about if i am going to like it as i have used only nokia and android phones.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi Friends, This is Williams I am a student of information Technology and really enjoy learning about new Technologies like iPhone 5. I hope i will have a wonderful stay here

Hi Friends, This is Williams I am a student of information Technology and really enjoy learning about new Technologies like iPhone 5. I hope i will have a wonderful stay here

you will have a good stay here. Also Welcome. you will find a lot of information on the forum

Hi,

I'm wannaza from Bradford, UK. I just bought an iPhone 4 last week and only registered today. My friend asked me to wait for iPhone 5 but I just can't wait! ha ha.

Cheers!

wannaza said:
Hi,

I'm wannaza from Bradford, UK. I just bought an iPhone 4 last week and only registered today. My friend asked me to wait for iPhone 5 but I just can't wait! ha ha.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome Wannaza! My friend did the exact same thing last week! Though he's not complaining, he loves the iPhone 4!

Hi all, Michael here from the east Coast of Oz. Currently using an I3 and hopeing to learn more about it and the I4

Cheers

Michael

michaeld3 said:
Hi all, Michael here from the east Coast of Oz. Currently using an I3 and hopeing to learn more about it and the I4

Cheers

Michael

Welcome to the forums. Michael.

I got the iPhone 4 about 6 weeks ago and absolutely LOVE it!!!! I am really bummed out because I had it jailbroken and accidentally updated it to 4.2.10.

I tried everything to redsn0w, downgrade the firmware and nada. I am patiently awaiting an untethered jailbreak but it's killing me.

Hi iPhone 4 users,
Just Googled a problem I am experiencing here with my new (ish) iphone 4, and have joined your site to see if anyone can help with this, or further problems I am experiencing....

When I switch the phone to camera :camera: mode, the screen is black, sometimes with a flickering pink line vertically down the screen. When the phone is put in front camera mode, this works fine, it's just the normal back camera that is not functioning properly. It did this two days ago, then for some reason started to work again, now on the blink again!
Have rebooted the phone (by pressing the top and bottom buttons for 10 secs etc) but this doesn't help.
Thanks in anticipation of your help peeps,
Kate

Barrowness said:
Hi iPhone 4 users,
Just Googled a problem I am experiencing here with my new (ish) iphone 4, and have joined your site to see if anyone can help with this, or further problems I am experiencing....

When I switch the phone to camera :camera: mode, the screen is black, sometimes with a flickering pink line vertically down the screen. When the phone is put in front camera mode, this works fine, it's just the normal back camera that is not functioning properly. It did this two days ago, then for some reason started to work again, now on the blink again!
Have rebooted the phone (by pressing the top and bottom buttons for 10 secs etc) but this doesn't help.
Thanks in anticipation of your help peeps,
Kate

I would see if I could get a change out. Did you buy new or secondhand? If new speak to apple about it

Hi!i am real iphone fan!i am searching for some new info here and also would like to share some of my iphone user's experience))

Hi, I'm in the app for the iPad but ran ahead and
Got iPhone 3GS for now....waiting for iphone5;)
My names Nancy n I'm from nj shore;)