What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello there,
I am new to iOS game development and want to get some attention from this website.

Hi,
I built an HTML5 page and set its size for mobile to be small (my iPhone's screen size).
However, when displaying it on my iPhone's browser it is further reduced in size and the table in it looks tiny.
Any ideas?

Been a long time iPhone user. Started with the 3G. Got bored after iPhone 4, so I decided to give Android a try. Needless to say, I am back to the iPhone 4 and will never stray again. After trying 3 different Android phones & having so many reboots, force closes, lock ups, bugs, etc., I am back to the iPhone for good. Oh how I missed the smooth iOS. It's nice to be back. :)

amylyn1970 said:
Been a long time iPhone user. Started with the 3G. Got bored after iPhone 4, so I decided to give Android a try. Needless to say, I am back to the iPhone 4 and will never stray again. After trying 3 different Android phones & having so many reboots, force closes, lock ups, bugs, etc., I am back to the iPhone for good. Oh how I missed the smooth iOS. It's nice to be back. :)

Welcome to ipf and welcome back to the apple world

New to the iPhone world. Just bought two iPhone 4s. One for me and one for wife. Been a long time Dell Axim user and active at Mobilitysite. Looking forward to using and learning about what this device will do for me. :)

KC

coffee1977 said:
Galaxy S2 is a lot faster and more options,prettier, lighter

I had it gave it to my husband ... ;) his phone broke so I tried the torch bad idea sooo I added a line lol now have the iPhone;) love it!!!

amylyn1970 said:

Agreed!! Except I ordered 3Gs and actually
Prefer that hugely over my android?!!
I liked their big screen but it was buggy buggy!

hello, frends m new here and my main purpose is to market our new games Flower Village created by Ideas Framed. as m absolutely new don even kno how to promote anythin here...plissss help

Last edited:
hello, frends m new here and my main purpose is to market our new games Flower Village created by Ideas Framed. as m absolutely new don even kno how to promote anythin here...plissss help

well you can always create a new thread. maybe you should buy a subscription to this forum that way you can be a forum supporter and you will always be able to advertise your game/games

you can post a thread about your app here iPhone Apps - iPhone Forum