What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

This is my third iPhone and I still learn more "special" tricks and tips each time I run into another iPhone user.... I am looking to learn more!!

ttkar24 said:
This is my third iPhone and I still learn more "special" tricks and tips each time I run into another iPhone user.... I am looking to learn more!!

Welcome to the forums ttkar. You'll learn a lot of more useful knowledge about the iPhone here

GS 2 white released to local stores in Seoul on 19th August, and i got mine too on 19th Aug,, it's awesome, have more apps, and more interesting than iphone, alot more lighter(can't even notice if it's in your pocket),thinner, bigger memory, and speed is so fast,
so god bless Sammy

GS 2 white released to local stores in Seoul on 19th August, and i got mine too on 19th Aug,, it's awesome, have more apps, and more interesting than iphone, alot more lighter(can't even notice if it's in your pocket),thinner, bigger memory, and speed is so fast,
so god bless Sammy

this is a iphone forum. if you want to bash the iphone please do it elsewhere

Hi Guys,

Glad to be here. Looks like a fun and friendly forum! Not much to say at the moment, but given time you won't be able to stop me!

cobra44 said:
Hi Guys,

Glad to be here. Looks like a fun and friendly forum! Not much to say at the moment, but given time you won't be able to stop me!

Welcome to the forums cobra

Hello all,
I'm very new to the Iphone 4, switched from a old non-smart phone and I'm really a true novice. Hope to find some much needed help here.

halfwitt said:
Hello all,
I'm very new to the Iphone 4, switched from a old non-smart phone and I'm really a true novice. Hope to find some much needed help here.

Welcome to the forums half-wit you'll find everything you seek in this forum. Please feel free to read our forum rules.

Hello, I am looking for an app that will convert B-Folders to the I Phone 4

Hello, everyone. I am here to study knowledge and make friends with you. Wecome! I like iphone and all of Apple products, so i want to discuss with all of you. Any comments are wecome.:ios4: