What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I've been an iphone 4 user for the last 10 months and there are problems that I encounter from time to time. Seeking for as much help as possible when i encounter them.

welcome!

yeap we have all been there.. you get some problems but most are easy to fix.. hopefully you wont have many if any at all but im sure if you do some one here will be able to help

Unleashed said:
I am From Nicosia Cyprus :)

Γεια σου φίλη ... Πες μου πως είσαι καλά και ότι περάς καλά !!!

lol.... ok? i know the alphabet i learnt from a young age at school i used to sing it

Hi,
My name is Ernesto Valenzuela; I registered because I want to know and learn if there is way to undelete (recover) photos that have been deleted in the iphone 4; or a program that can help

Hi,
My name is Ernesto Valenzuela; I registered because I want to know and learn if there is way to undelete (recover) photos that have been deleted in the iphone 4; or a program that can help

Look up for photo rescue software. That should help you recover all your lost photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Members,

Just joint this forum minutes ago, and started to surf inside with all of you valuable information.

well...just got my Iphone4 yesterday and playing around with it, hope got some more clues here with You guys...

cheers,

hi Members,

Just joint this forum minutes ago, and started to surf inside with all of you valuable information.

well...just got my Iphone4 yesterday and playing around with it, hope got some more clues here with You guys...

cheers,

welcome

Hello I need someone to help me to jailbreak my iPhone 4. I can't do it.

Hello I need someone to help me to jailbreak my iPhone 4. I can't do it.

Land to the hacking section of the forum and you will see all informations that you need to perform your jailbreak.