What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Sorry I dont know what means firmware. Is it the updated of my iPhone 4.3.3

New to here, just dipping a toe as it were, a friend called by with his new ipad yesterday,... I think I need one. I shouyld learn how to write APPs I think, any pointers?

Hi, i recently change my phone from Omnia to iphone 4 and it was great, just need to ask where can i find info about those little icon that appears at the top, i am familiar with battery, signal bar, percent of battery charge and bluetooth, but there is one icon with alittle figure of a lock and a circle around it. what is that?

Hi, i recently change my phone from Omnia to iphone 4 and it was great, just need to ask where can i find info about those little icon that appears at the top, i am familiar with battery, signal bar, percent of battery charge and bluetooth, but there is one icon with alittle figure of a lock and a circle around it. what is that?

That's the screen rotator, it means that your screen will not rotate when you are in a application ex: safari, to enable the screen to rotate, double tap home button to reveal the multitask bar, scroll to the left and there you will see the screen rotator lock, tap it to unlock. Do the same procedure to lock again.

hi i am a new iphone 4 user from zimbabwe i am have trouble receiving call while i am browsing the net on the umts/3g platform the calls are barely audible but i receive fine when i down grade to 2g.HELP!!!!

hi i am a new iphone 4 user from zimbabwe i am have trouble receiving call while i am browsing the net on the umts/3g platform the calls are barely audible but i receive fine when i down grade to 2g.HELP!!!!

when you downgrade to 2g?

Hey, everybody. I got a iPhone 4 account right now and would like to join you. Hopefully to learn more techniques for my new iPhone 4.

Hi there from Somerset UK! First time on iPhone forum but long time user of iPad forum!

I'm buying an iPhone 4 this week and my hubby is getting my 3GS!

Hi there from Somerset UK! First time on iPhone forum but long time user of iPad forum!

I'm buying an iPhone 4 this week and my hubby is getting my 3GS!

i would strong advise against the 3gs... the phone is not even getting the 5.0 update its soon going to be a forgotten and un-supported device that you will be laughing because you will have the 5.XX updates and all the features while the 3gs will have nothing and is so much faster and better.. more ram faster processor better screen flash on the camera better quality camera..

if hes scared about the "antenna issue?" I am in the uk at the moment and on o2 and never had a single problem with the antenna.

plus its possible we might see a new iphone soon ish maybe next month. on the 6th is the wwdc so we will see what steve announces most think it will be september the release and that there will be no iphone this summer but even then i would still hold out until the 6th and see what steve announces

Hello all.......looking for compelling reasons (other than camera features) to invest $299 in a new iPhone4 with new 2yr contract OR waiting for the rumored iPhone5 with unknown features?

dmcc98

Hello all.......looking for compelling reasons (other than camera features) to invest $299 in a new iPhone4 with new 2yr contract OR waiting for the rumored iPhone5 with unknown features?

dmcc98

hello and welcome.. if the only reason you want an iphone is for the camera i would invest in a 14mp camera or a 3d one that you can buy for around that price