What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 6 Forum!

Hey everyone.(im)patiently waiting for the iPhone 6..the phone given from the Gods lol not really but HEY everyone!

My 5s takes extraordinary pictures I kind of don't wanna upgrade

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

I'm planning to switch from my Samsung note 3 to ip6. Too many glitches on the note 3.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the battery on the larger phone will have bigger capacity and have a black and a greyscale option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Apple lover just waiting for the 6!! If there is a smaller and then bigger model I believe I'll go all out for the biggie.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iPF.net

>>Here's the latest pictures..er..rumored pictures..er...leaked rumored pictures of the iPhone 6 compared to the iPhone 5s<<

Bigger than I want or need. :-(

Hi folks
Got a new iPhone 6 sim free at Christmas. On monthly contract with 02 aerial. Needed a new sim so picked one up, got number switched to new sim and copied over data etc. since then new phone can call, receive texts but cannot send texts. Rang aerial yesterday. They say phone is now activated for the contract. Now I've realised I've put in a PAYG sim instead of a contract Sim. Aerial says just wipe phone to factory settings and copy all over again. Still no success. Just got a contract sim this evening and on reading up I should text SWAP 22022 from my old sim. But I can't as I can't send messages. Anyone any idea what I can do.
Thanks so much. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
B

Hi folks
Got a new iPhone 6 sim free at Christmas. On monthly contract with 02 aerial. Needed a new sim so picked one up, got number switched to new sim and copied over data etc. since then new phone can call, receive texts but cannot send texts. Rang aerial yesterday. They say phone is now activated for the contract. Now I've realised I've put in a PAYG sim instead of a contract Sim. Aerial says just wipe phone to factory settings and copy all over again. Still no success. Just got a contract sim this evening and on reading up I should text SWAP 22022 from my old sim. But I can't as I can't send messages. Anyone any idea what I can do.
Thanks so much. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
B
Here's a page from Apple's support sites that might help:
iOS Troubleshooting Messages - Apple Support

The part you'd need to go through is in the middle (SMS).
Hope that helps.

Hi all! :)
I am new here, well I have one post from several years ago, but that's it. I'm glad to see this place is alive and well! We need a place like this! In a nutshell I am an iphonographer. I also use my iphone for the net, as well. I have been around a while, actually since they introduced beepers! If you are old enough to remember them. Lol. They were the precursors to the cell phone. I bought my first iphone when the iphone 4 made it's debut. I defected for a year to an Android and did not like it, to put it kindly ;) I returned to Apple and bought the iphone 6 Plus as soon as I could. So, here I am! :cool:

Here is a tid bit of my work. It's called, "Sand Up!"

Stand up .jpg

I am new here, well I have one post from several years ago, but that's it. I'm glad to see this place is alive and well! We need a place like this! In a nutshell I am an iphonographer. I also use my iphone for the net, as well. I have been around a while, actually since they introduced beepers! If you are old enough to remember them. Lol. They were the precursors to the cell phone. I bought my first iphone when the iphone 4 made it's debut. I defected for a year to an Android and did not like it, to put it kindly ;) I returned to Apple and bought the iphone 6 Plus as soon as I could. So, here I am! :cool:

View attachment 24082
Welcome back, Always good to see members return to the forum.

View attachment 24082
Hello and welcome back. We're always glad to see returning members.